Digital Account Sales Representative
Posted on: October 13, 2019
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything... and
we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help
us deliver exceptional revenue growth for the world's most
prestigious search engine as a Digital Account Sales Representative
with TTEC in Tempe, Arizona.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their
customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were
founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are
simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for
everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to
bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their
coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We
work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the
status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't
know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company
events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's
achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional
development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life
full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading...
What You'll be Doing
Your knowledge of online media, combined with your communication
skills and analytical abilities, gives you an edge when you help
agencies create value for their new and existing clients. You
leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and
persuade small to mid-size agencies to embrace the latest
advertising products and technologies to meet their clients'
On a typical day, you'll
- Utilize your knowledge and expertise in digital advertising and
marketing to work with advertising agencies to help them plan,
create, and evaluate multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs against campaign goals and optimize accounts
toward achieving those goals.
- Manage a book of business, based on the individual needs of
each agency assigned.
- Be responsible for portfolio growth through expanding
advertising products and up selling existing business.
- Conduct recurring phone or video conference meetings and
ongoing email updates with agencies to ensure you understand their
goals and to present account performance.
As a TTEC Sales Professional, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- The unique work environment with a 360-degree view of the
Valley, including Tempe Town Lake and ""A"" mountain. This
light-filled location offers you a professional experience unlike
others in the Valley
- Free snacks, ping-pong and other games (don't forget to check
out the view on your break)
- Mobility in your day - sit/stand desks, ability to move around
while on calls
- B2B hours with a Monday - Friday schedule so you can take your
- Expedited opportunities for career progression as a sales
professional or movement into leadership roles at this location or
TTEC's other Valley locations. Think beyond Arizona too - our
global brand can take you across the world if that's the path you
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand
ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and effective leadership
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Award-winning recognition and incentive program
- And yes...all the competitive base pay, commission/bonus
structure, and benefits that you'd expect
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with
our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the
ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table... along
with the following:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience in sales or
marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Technically advanced with experience in using data analysis to
make recommendations to improve performance.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely
- BA / BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, Mathematics or
Statistics or 4 years in sales or marketing with a proven record of
achieving sales goals.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, or Analytics.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive
- Team player - we encourage and celebrate each other's wins
- Enjoys delivering amazing customer service.
We encourage you to call us at 480-446-2122 or apply online
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the
online application, please make your communication lines are open
and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity
with your network and experience the happiness of working with
friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and
battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most
innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with
globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients
and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting
to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment.
We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from
Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We
know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we
hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be
another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the
admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've
been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the
skills it takes to join our team of sales and service
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search
#ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in
the United States to successfully pass a background check, and,
depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass
a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that
offers exciting professional development and career growth
opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set
of values that guide our relationships with clients, their
customers, and each other. Founded in 1982 and with 50,000
employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of
technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience
to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their
business. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC
Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a
customer---whether it---s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on
social media, or via a mobile app-simple, personal and exceptional!
Now, how cool is that? Not only will you have the chance to create
amazing experiences for yourself, you---ll get to help create them
for others. So, jump on board, join our journey, and take your
career amazing places along the way!
Keywords: TTEC, Phoenix , Digital Account Sales Representative, Sales , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!