Customer Service Agent
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pay: Up to $17.50/hour, up to $2,000 through our performance
bonuses in the summer, and so much more!
Location: NPT West Phoenix AZ-260; 640 N. 43rd Avenue. Suite 150.
Phoenix, AZ. 85009.
The Inside Sales Associate works with customers to find what they
want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
* Establishes relationships with customers by assisting walk-in and
phone customers, representing the company in a professional
* Processes, pulls, and distributes customer products quickly and
* Handles questions and complaints in a timely and professional
* Accurately performs data entry of sales orders to generate an
invoice for products ordered to be picked up or delivered. Secures
payment of invoice with proper funds or obtains credit
authorization in accordance with company policy.
* Evaluates and determine the disposition of warranty items handled
at the counter, as prescribed by the manufacturer's warranty policy
and customer needs.
* Estimates date of delivery to the customer, based on knowledge of
vendor's production and delivery schedules.
* Accurately pulls, fills, packs, and sets up orders for delivery
* Assists in loading the delivery truck.
* Receives shipments, logs into inventory, and maintains inventory
* Operates a forklift safely and efficiently (Training
* Assists in keeping the facility clean, neat, safe, and operating
* High school diploma or GED.
* 1+ years related inside sales experience preferred.
* The ability to move 100 pounds with a dolly.
* Strong customer-service attitude.
* Good computer skills including MS Office programs.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with
inventory, product allocations, and customer issues.
* Familiarity with a related product line such as pool supplies,
parts, chemicals, or pool construction is helpful.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
To apply, email email@example.com
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER?
POOLCORP is the world's leading distributor of outdoor living
products. We operate in more than 400 Sales Centers in 13 countries
with nearly 6,000 employees who proudly service the needs of our
customers. The POOLCORP network includes SCP Distributors, SCP
Distributors International, Superior Pool Products, Jetline and
At POOLCORP you'll find plenty of excellent career advancement and
training opportunities to support your career growth. Our generous
benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription
coverage, 401 (k) with 4% company match, education reimbursement,
paid time off, and more! As a company, we value integrity, trust,
diversity, and ingenuity in everything we do, including our
employees. Our family-oriented, hometown culture is supported by a
stable, growing company - giving you the best of all worlds.
So, end your job search here - at POOLCORP - Where Outdoor Living
Comes to Life!
POOLCORP is a drug-free company.
POOLCORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. The Company
understands, respects, and values diversity - unique styles,
experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while striving to be
inclusive of all people. This commitment is critical to our success
as a global company as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the
most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Hiring and
promotional decisions are based solely on the qualifications
required for the job to be filled.
This position is considered "safety-sensitive" and includes tasks
or duties which could affect the safety and health of the employee
performing the tasks or others.
Keywords: Poolcorp, Phoenix , Customer Service Agent, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!