Front Desk Agent - Cambria Hotel Downtown Phoenix Full/ Part-Time
Company: Cambria Hotel - Downtown Phoenix Convention Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*_Job Description: _*
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the
guest's stay. Determine a guest's reservation status and identifies
how long the guest will stay. Helps guest's complete registration
cards and then assigns rooms, accommodating special requests
whenever possible. Verifies the guest's method of payment and
follows established credit-checking procedures. Places guest and
room information in the appropriate front desk racks and
communicates this information to the appropriate hotel
*_Universal Standard: _*
All associates of Cambria Hotel Downtown Phoenix Convention Center
are held to the highest standard and treated in the utmost regard.
We take pride in what we do as we exceed guest expectations and
achieve our goals. We welcome diversity and accept differences by
treating each other like family. Our family will go above and
beyond to cultivate a work environment that feels like home, where
all associates are treated with kindness and respect.
* *_Open availabity to work various of shifts including AM Shift
* Register guests and assign rooms. Accommodates special requests
* Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for
* Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check-
cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
* Understands room status and room status tracking.
* Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room
* Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote
other services of the hotel.
* Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the
activities and services of the property.
* Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department
by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts,
early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
* Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
Take same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
Knows cancellation procedures.
* Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping
room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for
maintenance and repair work.
* Uses proper telephone etiquette.
* Performs cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting
charges to the guest, paid out's.
* Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is
aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the
* Attends department meetings.
* Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or
* Know all safety and emergency procedures. I am aware of accident
* Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk
* Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to
move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
* ChoiceAdvantage PMS Experience is a plus.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Physical: Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting,
walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on
occasion have to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Hotel Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cambria Hotel - Downtown Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix , Front Desk Agent - Cambria Hotel Downtown Phoenix Full/ Part-Time, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!