District Sales Manager- Southwest
Company: Systems, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are Systems, LLC a leader in the design and manufacture of
loading dock equipment. We're looking for a sharp, driven sales
representative to work with our regional representatives to
identify and pursue sales activities for our PowerAmp and DLM
Divisions in the Phoenix area.The District Sales Manager directs,
coordinates, and supervises the sales activities of an assigned
territory for the PowerAmp and DLM divisions, as well as acts as
primary contact for dealers, subcontractors, and customers in the
Southwest region.What You'll Do:
- Direct and coordinate promotion of products and services
through dealer network to end users.
- Display or demonstrate product, emphasizing the features and
benefits of PowerAmp Loading Dock Equipment
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by providing exceptional
service. Being responsive and timely to customer requests and
expectation is mandatory.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and
prospective customers to solicit orders and talks in person or by
phone. Includes cold calling.
- Develop detailed understanding of our products as well as our
- Generate reports for Director of Sales (Forecast, Call Reports,
- Be organized, ambitious, independent, precise, and
- Maintain flexibility in work schedule and adapt to changesWhat
you'll need to succeed:
- BS or BA required in business, marketing or equivalent
- Previous successful outside sales experience, preferably in an
industrial / manufacturing setting;
- Experience within the material handling industry is
- You'll learn our products, have great communication,
presentation and sales skills
- Ability to build new and maintain existing relationships with a
variety of companies in different industries.
- Ability to successfully transfer product and competitive
knowledge to dealers and customers
- Time management and organizational skills to effectively follow
projects from quoting to completion.
- Strong computer skills and capable of presenting customized
presentations to accounts using, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Word,
GoTo Meeting, etc.
- Basic abilities to read engineered building and design drawings
will be a plus.
- Valid Driver's License with good record. Must maintain drivers
record in good standing.
- Must be able to travel 40%. Frequently drives to
representatives or customer visits. May drive regionally or air
travel may be required, including overnight as needed.
- Must maintain flexibility and additional hours if needed (i.e,
Trade Shows, Industrial Shows, weekend work occasionally
necessary.)Systems, LLC is a leader in the design and manufacture
of loading dock equipment. The company's 60-year history
demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to
safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have
state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown,
Wisconsin and Malvern Arkansas; employees located in every region
of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize
lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers,
truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made
in America" label.
Do the easy "Quick Apply" Now for immediate hiring manager
consideration!Learn more about us at
www.Loadingdocksystems.comCheck out our quality at Systems - see
our new video of Systems manufacturing in Germantown, WI.
https://youtu.be/ZOMEDfP-Obc#ISJ > > > #ZR
Keywords: Systems, LLC, Phoenix , District Sales Manager- Southwest, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!