Sales & Service Advisor - E Bethany Home
Company: Sun Devil Auto
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:Are you looking to have a successful automotive career?
At Sun Devil we are looking for Sales and Service Advisors to join
our team. We are a growing company and if you come ready to give it
your all, your hard work will pay off.
The Sales and Service Advisor is responsible for selling and
promoting all products and services offered by the company by
following the company's store standards and expectations.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!Essential Roles and
- Promptly greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
both in person and on the telephone using the Company's
standardized customer service techniques.
- Listen to and thoroughly document customer's concerns; inspect
vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and
verify customer's service needs.
- Recommend services according to appropriate level of knowledge.
Clearly communicate any additional recommendations from the
Automotive Technician to the customer so that they can make an
informed decision. Properly document all recommendations in
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and
accessories by demonstrating an understanding of the product and
associated service requirements.
- Provide customer with an accurate quote that includes cost and
time of completion for the services approved by the customer.
Provide customer with updates throughout the day on the status of
- Follow proper procedures when cashing out a customer's ticket
to include a review of the completed multi-point inspection and
explanation of applicable warranties.
- Conduct post repair and declined services follow up phone calls
to ensure customer satisfaction for all individual customers.
- Track all new returns, core returns and warranty parts for
- Other duties as assignedThe Sales and Service Advisor should
also adhere to all company policies and procedures as outlined in
the Employee Handbook and demonstrate behaviors that are consistent
with the Company Standards and Expectations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor is helpful, but not
- Professional appearance and proven ability to work in a process
- Possess valid Arizona driver's license, or obtain a valid
Arizona driver's license within 30 days of hire date
- Possess State Inspector License or ability to obtain a State
Inspector license within 30 days of hire date
- ASE Certified Service Consultant Certification or ability to
obtain within 90 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including weekendsSun
Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.#sunauto
Keywords: Sun Devil Auto, Phoenix , Sales & Service Advisor - E Bethany Home, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!