Supervisor, Sales Enablement Data and Analytics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
*** This is a REMOTE opportunity***Acts as a liaison among sales
stakeholders, process owners, and IT to provide strategic guidance
for sales enablement initiatives, tools, and enhancements that help
the organization achieve its goals. Supervises Analysts & Sr
Analysts and provides direction on projects related to sales
applications and process improvement. Provides regular executive
updates on project and application initiatives to key
- Supervises analysts who work side-by-side with sales business
process owners and key stakeholders to identify business process
improvement opportunities, elicit business requirements, analyze
and evaluate solutions options, and deliver business value through
new system and process capabilities
- Represents Sales Enablement on executive updates related to
projects/programs supported by their team
- Partners with Sales Strategy and senior leadership to analyze,
communicate and validate requirements for change to existing
business processes, policies and technology to drive business
- Identifies impact of technical and process changes across
multiple areas of the business and champion recommendations to
drive successful business outcomes and results.
- Works directly with Analysts on personal and professional
development through recommended trainings, weekly one on one
meetings, and engaging other resources as required.
- Provides direction to developers regarding requirements and
testing results to ensure tools and solutions are fully functional
and approved prior to release.
- Participates in analysis of outside vendors and sales tools to
support sales business case objectives. Manages ongoing
relationships with current vendors.
- Advises and supports analysts in working through project
roadblocks as they arise to minimize project disruption and
- Leverages sales knowledge to provide feedback on IT roadmap and
priority based on upcoming sales strategies.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 4 years of experience in IT, Salesforce, Sales Strategy/ Ops or
equivalent leadership experience.
- Effective leadership skills.
Keywords: Paychex, Phoenix , Supervisor, Sales Enablement Data and Analytics, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!