Enterprise Sales Executive (Western US)
Company: Salucro Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview:As an Enterprise Sales Executive at
Salucro, you will play a leading role in helping to grow Salucro's
footprint in the Western US region, using a consultative approach
to selling modernized patient payment and billing solutions to
hospitals, large healthcare networks, physician groups, and other
ancillary service providers. By identifying and qualifying new
leads, and closing new opportunities, you will help to deliver
improved financial results to our clients and a better financial
experience to their patient base.The ideal candidate is highly
organized and a true hunter with an entrepreneurial drive and a
desire to win, is comfortable working in a fast-paced and
growth-oriented environment, and has a strong background in
healthcare revenue cycle and B2B sales. This role reports directly
to the SVP, Strategy and Business Development.Major Duties and
- Own identifying, qualifying, and converting leads into new
business, with a focus on net new client creation that is in line
with Salucro's ideal client profile; manage net-new opportunity
pipeline for assigned territory.
- Ability to leads pitches, deliver prospect product
demonstrations, and prepare/deliver sales proposals to prospective
- Support channel sales opportunities as needed, working closely
with existing channel partners and Salucro program managers to sign
new client opportunities under existing reseller or referral
- Meet and exceed defined sales targets.
- Manage complex sales cycles and negotiations with
cross-functional teams and senior executives.
- Build rapport and establish strong relationships with
customers, prospects, and industry partners.
- Attend relevant industry conferences and events (virtually and
in person) as needed; collaborate with marketing leadership to
strategize on event-driven lead generation initiatives.
- Understand competitive landscape and what it takes to close new
business / beat the competition.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge of the client or prospect's
strategic agenda and issues facing them, along with knowledge of
all company products and how our solutions can solve for client
challenges.Skills, Experience and Minimum Requirements:
- 2-5 years of B2B quota carrying sales experience.
- Strong understanding of healthcare revenue cycle management,
with knowledge in patient payments or payment processing
- Results-oriented, data-driven critical thinker
- Extensive external client-facing experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce
- Demonstratable track record of meeting or exceeding sales
- Skilled in sales strategy, account planning, relationship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 50%).
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work
experience highly preferred.
- Passionate about improving the healthcare payments and billing
- Remote candidates will be considered.Powered by
Keywords: Salucro Healthcare Solutions, Phoenix , Enterprise Sales Executive (Western US), Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!