Sales Development Rep (Start your sales career here!)
Company: Freedom Financial Network
Location: Apache Junction
Posted on: January 16, 2022
THE OPPORTUNITY:Sales Development Representative, Freedom Financial
Start your sales career with Freedom Plus!
Freedom Financial Network is offering career opportunities for
Sales Development Representatives to work with consumers who are
seeking solutions to manage their debt to achieve personal
financial goals. Successful candidates for the position are those
with an aptitude to multitask, problem solves, build rapport
quickly, and have worked in a call center environment.
The Sales Development Representative will attempt outbound calls,
take inbound calls, send/reply to emails on warm leads, and manage
a pipeline from potential FreedomPlus prospects looking for more
information on personal loans and debt solutions. You'll consult,
qualify, and transfer leads to supporting groups who will attempt
to convert prospects to the FreedomPlus loan product based on
approval from our underwriting department.
- Complete a high volume of inbound and outbound calls daily:
150+ per day.
- Communicate with prospective clients via phone calls and
- Advise prospective consumers on loan products while providing
- Set expectations and create urgency with prospective
- Utilize Salesforce to track and manage leads
- Adhere to compliance and establish quality standards
- Qualify lead sources and structure loan applications
- Adhere to lead contact strategiesStart Date : February 7th,
Shifts: Tuesday- Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Hours : 8:00am- 5:00pm Arizona Time
This role will be remote/work for home temporarily until the
company returns to the office full time (in the Phoenix
Metro/Tempe/Mesa areas only).
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment with proven
- Prior sales, collection, retention, and/or customer service
- Experience meeting sales and/or performance based goals
- Excel at meeting and exceeding monthly goals/requirements.
- Basic knowledge of financial service products (i.e. credit
cards, personal loans)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required to
follow-up on a pipeline of 40+ leads daily
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to work independently
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing a
- Strong ability to learn, a willingness to accept coaching and
driven to create a successful sales career
- Experience uncovering consumer needs to gather more information
to provide solution-based servicesWHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there's a lot of opportunity for
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees
including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + monthly bonus
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks' paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthdayABOUT
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance
company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don't:
Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not
account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the
path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and
personalized support at every step. We help people control
expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better
financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and
analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored
for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal
loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have
served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15
billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over
the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we're passionate about supporting our
communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed
by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021.
We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion,
and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work
every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally
of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity
Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we
topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business
Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San
Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech
Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021
Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to
Work winner, to name a few.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where
dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other
succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you.
Keywords: Freedom Financial Network, Phoenix , Sales Development Rep (Start your sales career here!), Sales , Apache Junction, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!