Outside Sales Representative
Company: LL Flooring
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Representative's primary duty is to manage and grow
profitable sales with B2B customers in a defined market while
partnering with local stores and corporate partners to provide a
seamless customer experience. B2B customers for LL Flooring are
professionals in the building industry that have a need for
flooring as a regular part of their business. These professionals
could include Flooring Installers, Home Remodelers, Home Builders,
Property Managers, etc. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travels throughout a defined market to meet with existing
and/or new customers whether on a jobsite, office, or other agreed
- Consultative Sales - establish and maintain effective customer
relationships. This includes prospecting, qualifying each project,
building trust, handling objections, closing sales, and following
- Maintain detailed reports of customer accounts, sales
activities, calls, lost business, and issues while cultivating and
managing a robust pipeline.
- Maintain a professional company image at all times.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance including
new to LL prospects and any networking opportunities along with
using additional tools that will help identify potential business
i.e. Construction Monitor.
- Collaborate with peers and management to boost performance for
yourself, the team, and the company.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with the local stores
and field management.
- Monitor market conditions in relation to competitors.
- Understand B2B buying cycles.Additional Requirements:
- Proactively assist others. Step in and help when and as needed
- Execute special projects and perform other duties as
- Travel outside of your market for tradeshows.
- Ability to solve problems and apply creative and timely
- Ability to collaborate with other departments, senior
management and external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.POSITION
- 4 year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related
work experience, required.Related Experience, Qualifications and/or
- 4 years B2B outside sales experience (preferably in the
building materials industry).Computer Skills / Special Equipment
- Experience with SAP, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Keywords: LL Flooring, Phoenix , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!