Sales Development Representative (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Routable is a B2B payments platform built to make bill payments
and mass payouts fast and seamless. Our mission is to be the
simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments.
Unlike other payment platforms, Routable's modern, easy-to-use API
allows you to build a powerful payments infrastructure in
We're a Series B startup with $46M in funding. We're helping some
of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including
Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams
trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment
We also have amazing investors!
Our Series B was led by Sam Altman, CEO of Open AI and former
president of Y Combinator, and Jack Altman, CEO of Lattice.
Additional investors include Flexport as well as angel investors,
including Max Mullen (Instacart), Joe Gebbia (Airbnb), Aaron Levie
(Box), Marc Benioff (TIME Ventures), Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash),
Lachy Groom (formerly of Stripe), Scott Belsky (Founder of
Behance), Nick Mehta (Gainsight), Wade Foster (Zapier), and many
Read about our Series B here.
Our Series A was led by Addition (led by Lee Fixel). Additional
investors include Y Combinator, Founders Co-op, Box Group, Liquid 2
Ventures, and even more.
About The Role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you'll be responsible
for outbound demand generation through phone, email, and social
media outreach to schedule meetings and create opportunities for
the sales team. Additionally, you will be also responsible for some
inbound lead development (responding to inbound leads and
qualifying them with the right messaging and cadence).
Responsibilities Of a Routable SDR
- Own the lead management and development process
- Build a sales pipeline through high volume outbound prospecting
via email, cold calling and social selling
- Analyze lead activity, research targeted accounts and identify
our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) for outbound prospecting
- Create leads and contacts in Salesforce based on customer
- Develop messaging and cadence frameworks for your outbound
- Manage and track your pipeline information in Salesforce
- Help the team continuously improve and optimize our process,
training, use of technology, and other applicable aspects of our
- Exceed sales pipeline target
- The willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, values-driven and strong customer
- Results-Oriented - competitive interest in setting and
- Must enjoy collaboration with a team
- Highly coachable - must be able to listen to constructive
feedback and adjust accordingly
- Startup experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, Linkedin
Navigator and Crunchbase is preferred
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a
We are a remote first company!
Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city,
we'd rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they
live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables
our team to enjoy traveling ------ more regularly since they can
work from wherever!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) reports to the Sales
Manager, Matt Bruhn.
Our Core Values
At Routable, we are driven by our values. Our values act as guiding
principles when it comes to our work, our hiring practices, and
ourselves. We talk about them every day and praise each other based
on our ability to embody them.
- --'- Engage with Empathy: Have empathy and a deep understanding
for your peers, and our customers. This means no ego and
cultivating relationships by actively listening to each other's
- ---- Volunteer Assistance: Helping others is always a priority,
even when it is not immediately related to the goals that we are
trying to achieve. We make it a point to foster an environment of
inclusiveness for our remote team.
- --'- Own it: We are all company owners and we act like it. We
make data driven decisions and jump at the opportunity to be
accountable. Taking action when you see a problem is our default
- ---- Build with Purpose: We are collectively building the
product and company of our dreams. We are intentional with
everything we do and are always looking for ways to improve. We
sweat the details.
- ---- Expect Authenticity: We do not compromise our values when
it comes to our team and our customers. We champion originality. Be
yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up
twice a year as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities! In the
past we've met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. We'd rather
invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive
offices. During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time
learning a new skill together, and solving problems.
Note: we have paused our meetups due to COVID-19 and will resume
when it is safe for everyone to attend
- ---- Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- --'- Competitive salary
- ---- Stock Options
- --'- 401k
- --'- Work from Home Stipend
- ---- We're a remote team
- ---- Flexible vacation policy
Routable welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of
life, and it's reflected in our diverse community of Routers.
Routable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to administering personnel actions, including hiring,
training, promoting and compensating its employees, without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which
includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to
pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical
disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military
or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Routable, Phoenix , Sales Development Representative (Remote), Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!