Front Desk Agent
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their
unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with
Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service
attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be
the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in
every job strives to capture moments when they can provide
memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life
Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help
our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just
some of the great benefits we offer:
* Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
* Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
* 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
* Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
* Employee family events (bring the kids!)
* Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T,
Verizon and Dish to name a few
* Many more, please inquire for more details
The Rise Uptown Hotel is a locally owned, boutique hotel, offering
79 rooms, Lylo Swim Club and Don Woods Say When Rooftop Lounge. For
the people that work there, its more, its an opportunity to bring
their personalities together to create a hotel with a unique
For our talent we offer competitive pay, tremendous benefits and
career opportunities like no other! Our company, Benchmark
Hospitality celebrates development like no other. Come join our
team and watch your career grow!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our Front
Desk team. The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to
create a memorable first impression for our guests. While checking
in, registering guests, the Front Desk Agent is a source of
knowledge for the guest for everything about the hotel, its
amenities, and the local area.
If you enjoy engaging with people from all over the world and
making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to "WOW"
people, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven
person to grow a career in hospitality with a world-class
* Help guests discover their "Wanderlust" experience
* Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking
* Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special
requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is
* Help to resolve problems and "WOW" guests through recovery when
things aren't quite right
* Promote and sell special hotel programs.
* Interact with hotel/resort staff in a professional manner,
assisting other departments with necessary information.
* Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and policies.
* Maintain house bank.
* Communicate all pertinent information to manager on duty.
* Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe
deposits, and refunds.
* Assist other departments as needed.
What are we looking for?
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* A strong desire to make an impact on other people
* An outgoing and engaging personality
* Computer skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
* Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
* Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Phoenix , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!