Territory Sales Representative
Company: WillScot - Mobile Mini.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Do you have an innate ability to establish deep, long-term
relationships based on trust, accountability, and outstanding
service? Do you want to develop customized solutions to your
client's unique challenges? Do you enjoy the hunt for acquiring a
new business? Do you see the value of working for an industry
leader with over 60 years of history? Our Inside Sales Reps are the
front line of the business; critical to driving revenue and the
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work closely and professionally with local Territory Sales
Managers to serve customers in the territory.
- Conduct prospecting calls through means such as Dodge reports
corporate marketing lists, referrals, local media, etc. Respond to
all incoming leads daily.
- Follow up with every customer/opportunity to minimize the risk
of losing business.
- Effectively communicate Williams Scotsman's value proposition
to customers. Anticipate and overcome objections and ask for the
- Understand Williams Scotsman's Essentials Service offerings and
any future offerings. Proactively sell the offerings to all
- Grow sales of 360 offerings in addition to other potential new
- Proactively communicate ideas for additional 360 offerings to
- Maintain and grow relationships with major customers to ensure
the best value is achieved.
- Effectively follow KPI goals and objectives, track progress
versus goals, and make adjustments if behind on goals.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of sales experience, B2B sales, consultative selling,
and solution selling experiences are pluses
- Previous successful phone selling skills preferred
- High School degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- General knowledge of the construction process and site services
is a plus.
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at
WillScot; if you're READY TO WORK, apply today!WillScot is
veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear
WillScot Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini
takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and
advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women,
disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action
employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application
process because of a medical condition or disability, please call
the WillScot Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let
us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: WillScot - Mobile Mini., Phoenix , Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!