Regional Leasing Agent
Company: FirstKey Homes
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIESThe Regional Leasing Agent will drive
the leasing activity in troubled or high inventory FirstKey Home
markets to increasetenant occupancy. This role will work a pipeline
of leads in any given national market to overcome occupancy
challengesand assist in training new staff when needed.ESSENTIAL
- Overseeing all leasing functions in the assigned market,
including lead nurturing, working with the underwriting team to
qualify applicants, gathering completed documentation to submit
applications, and providing exceptionalcustomer service to
- Representing FirstKey Homes to prospective applicants in a
courteous and professional manner with a focus onputting the
- Collaborating with the Leasing Manager and/or the Regional
Operations Manager in the assigned market topositively affect
leasing performance at a national level.
- Traveling to local markets for training or asset level
assimilation when needed.
- Monitoring prospect pipeline, turning leads and reporting
specific conditions to aid in centralized pricing.
- Maintaining awareness of local market conditions, trends and
shopping competition to better situate FirstKeyHomes against
- Traveling to local markets, as needed, to provide local support
and guidance to meet leasing volume requirements.
- Assisting in resident relations programs and prepare the
resident for what a tenancy with FirstKey will be.
- Training new leasing team members on appropriate procedures and
regulatory requirements for leasing.
- Working with existing residents to renew leases, transfer to
other FirstKey properties, and create brand loyalty.
- Ensuring adherence to all local, state, and federal laws
governing Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, FairCredit
Reporting Act, and other laws pertaining to real estate or leased
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job
duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may alsobe assigned
by the incumbent's manager at any time based upon Company need.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Primarily working indoors, away from the threat of any weather
- May sit or stand for several hours at a time and climb up and
down stairs multiple times each day
- Must travel throughout applicable market using personal
- Flexible work schedule which may include evenings, weekends,
and holidays as neededREQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- Must possess a valid driver's license and personal auto
- Applicable state Real Estate License or Managing Broker
License; or willingness to obtain License.
- Minimum 5 years of full-time, successful leasing
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of the property management cyclePREFERRED EDUCATION
- Multiple state Real Estate Licenses strongly preferred
- Experience using YARDI a plus
- Prefer bilingual in Spanish
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-growth companyREQUIRED
- Sales and Marketing- Knowledge of principles and methods for
showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes
marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales
techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and
processes for providing customer and personalThis includes customer
needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and
evaluation ofcustomer satisfaction.REQUIRED SKILLS
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the pointsbeing made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs
and benefits of potential actions to choose themost appropriate
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.WORK STYLES & BEHAVIORS
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail
and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on
responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining
personally challenging achievement goals andexerting effort toward
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change
(positive or negative) and to considerable variety inthe
workplace.FirstKey Homes is an equal opportunity employer and will
not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race,
color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected
classification or status.IND1
Keywords: FirstKey Homes, Phoenix , Regional Leasing Agent, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!