CENTER SALES AND SERVICE ASSOC
Posted on: May 24, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
The Center Sales & Service Associate responds to phone calls in a
fast-paced inbound contact center promoting and selling CenturyLink
products and services to our Small Business clients. Successful
Center Sales & Service Associates must respond with a high sense of
urgency while providing extraordinary customer service. This will
include answering questions regarding client accounts, fulfilling
orders as well as troubleshooting problems. Our goal is to assist
our clients with a first call resolution.The Main
- Provide world class client experience by building and
maintaining strong customer rapport.
- Consult with clients to gather information and make
recommendations for their communication and professional needs by
up-selling new features and services that meet the clients' needs
as well as retaining their business.
- Receive/resolve CenturyLink Small Business client concerns and
general inquiries via inbound calls with regards to service,
billing, payment and other service-related issues.
- Utilize a variety of computer systems/screens simultaneously to
process sales and service orders
- Maintain and improve speed, accuracy and quality results by
adhering to standards and guidelines
- Participate in educational opportunities to maintain current
job and product knowledge.
- Competitive Pay and Sales Incentives!
- No late nights! No Weekends!
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision, offered after 30 days of
employment for you and your family!
- Paid Vacation-1 week of vacation after 6 months of
- Company prepaid tuition program after 90 days of
- 401K Plan with company match!
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales and retention
- Quality communications skills
- Computer literate: proficient and comfortable with
multi-tasking within several computer applications/systems
- Ability to adhere to department metrics while handling a high
volume of phone calls in a structured environment. This includes
adhering to work schedule/attendance, call times, and quality
- Must be flexible to work various shifts Monday to Friday
6am-7pm including mandatory overtime and holidays as needed (No
- Our training program consists of 6 weeks of paid training,
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. MUST be able to attend entire
training without time off!
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the
opportunity to complete an online assessment immediately after
applying. Completion of the online assessment is a requirement in
order to be considered for our open position.
Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email
with a link to complete the
assessment. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5
days of your application date.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
Requisition #: 223812
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Phoenix , CENTER SALES AND SERVICE ASSOC, Sales , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!