Virtual Construction Field Support
Company: Corbins Electric
Posted on: May 19, 2019
At Corbins Electric, we believe people are first! Our teammates,
our partners, and our customers can expect that we genuinely care
to serve them and look out for their best interests. Our culture is
built on the cornerstone of our Core Values - Build Trust, Champion
Innovation, Promote Development, and Operate with Excellence! They
set our expectation of each and every employee and are integrated
in everything we do. As one of the largest electrical contractors
in the Southwest and an industry leader in virtual construction,
fabrication, electrical construction, and electrical service, we
continually look for people who share in our Core Values.
We are currently seeking a Virtual Construction Field Support team
member who will support our design and installation teams with
research and validation in the field. This will include design,
trade coordination, layout, installation coordination and
validation. Reports to the VC BIM Manager or VC Site Coordinator.
Depending on specific work assignments, all or any of the below
tasks may apply:
* Gather field intelligence for design development on the project
* Review and assist the design team with content development.
* Assist with the coordination of Corbins Electric BIM models with
other trades to resolve clashes as needed.
* Assist with the constructability review in the field.
* Assist the installation team with understanding the scope as
* Perform field validations of installation against the design to
ensure the design is being followed
* Assist with organizing "Kitting" the design content if the
project requires kitting
* Diploma Courses or equivalent is required
* 5+ years' experience in the electrical field
* 2+ years' experience CAD
* Experience in Project Layout
* Excellent written and verbal communication ability
* Organized, systematic and competent to perform detailed tasks
* Has a strong ability to be a team player and leader
* Self-starter and motivated to work efficiently and
* Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins
Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Corbins Electric, Phoenix , Virtual Construction Field Support, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!