Regional Construction Project Manager
Company: Turner & Townsend
Posted on: February 12, 2024
At Turner & Townsend we're passionate about making the difference.
That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our
people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and
highly technical projects in over 118 offices in 50 countries
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients
value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the
quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of
the most exciting projects in the world.
Turner & Townsend is currently seeking a driven, focused and
qualified Regional Project Manager to support the refresh/ remodel
roll out of our client's retail locations. The position is
primarily a field-based role that is dedicated to delivering
multiple projects across the West region with travel included. This
client has their headquarters based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Manage the implementation of client's Visual Identity
standards, in line with client requirements.
- Manage client teams, including architects, engineers and supply
chain to deliver brand - compliant projects.
- Can analyze, track and effectively manage critical milestone
activities to avoid schedule slip.
- Verify that effective project governance, processes and systems
- Ensure application of best practice on all projects.
- Production of formal project status reports and other reports
- Monitor the progress of multiple construction projects
simultaneously to ensure that the approved design standards are
being applied correctly.
- Manage the interface between all suppliers through monthly
trackers and weekly reviews.
- Manage the flow of project information between the project team
through regular meetings and written communications.
- Forecast and update key project milestones.
- Manage and monitor local design teams in accordance with client
and commission criteria.
- Provide technical support to owners, architects, general
contractors and regional stakeholders.
- Rapid response to RFIs from the field.
- Provide expertise for cost control, value engineering, and
constructability guidance where required.
- Independent review of status reports, drawing submittals, and
schedules from architects, contractors and suppliers.
- Client management - assist in developing excellent working
relationships with Clients, with a view towards maximizing new
- Strategic Thinking - provide advice to project teams on
approaches that can be adopted to successfully achieve both
clients' objectives and business objectives.
- Knowledge management - ensure that key information and
learnings generated from each project is captured.
- Process improvement - Identify ways to improve internal systems
- Business Development - Identify and act upon cross-selling
opportunities and assisting with developing new business
opportunities with existing and perspective clients.
- The candidate should at a minimum have a bachelor's degree in
Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Architecture,
Civil Engineering, or a related construction degree; or equivalent
years of transferable field experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong professional communication skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft products (Excel, Word and
Power Point) and Blue Beam.
- Ability to read and understand basic architectural, MEP, and
structural building drawings.
- Understanding of construction costs related to industry
- Strong thinking skills with the ability to develop and
implement strategic plans.
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- The ability to make sound and effective judgment on issues
associated with delivering projects.
- Detail oriented with strong focus on producing results, meeting
timescales, and quality work.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work at client sites
independent from other team members.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all aspects of the
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a
great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and
voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support
this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working
environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees and actively encourage applications from all
sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited
CV's that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring
managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or
that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited
CV's will be treated as a direct application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Join our social media conversations for more information about
Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to
pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment
agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a
fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to
Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property
of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for
Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in
place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to
submit candidates for review.
Keywords: Turner & Townsend, Phoenix , Regional Construction Project Manager, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!