Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Maintenance Technician to cover the following duties:
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors and
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Trains production workers on routine preventive
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations. Required Skills:
- Ability to operate machinery and technical equipment
- In-depth knowledge of system maintenance
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
- Familiarity with safety standards and regulations
- Skilled in analyzing information and creating reports Job
- Associates degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Previous work experience as an industrial maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.COM074Nesco
Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource,
LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Phoenix , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!