Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: September 18, 2023
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Staff Management - SMX in
Tolleson, Arizona is hiring PIT Operators to join our warehouse
team at SK Food Group. We offer benefit packages, and weekly pay,
as well as advancement and compensation opportunities with an
amazing company. Weekly perfect attendance bonus available, ask our
recruiters for additional details!Shift Information:
- 1st Shift PIT Operator: Monday-Friday, 6AM to 2:30PM. Perks &
Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash
Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Advancement
Opportunities. Shifts: 1st Shift. Employment Types: Full Time, Temp
to Hire. Pay Rate: $22.25 - $22.50 / hour Duties: Responsible for
receiving, shipping, and stocking products. Drives gasoline,
liquefied gas, or electric-powered industrial truck equipped with
lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel
hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch,
to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive the truck and control
the movement of the lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platforms, or other lifting devices
under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes,
- products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to the trailer
hitch, and transport load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting
- Inventories materials on the work floor, and supplies workers
with materials as needed.
- Weighs materials or products and record weight on tags, labels,
or production schedules.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, trailers, or
- Shrink wraps pallets and products on pallets.
- Must be able to complete transactions and research errors in
inventory in order to keep products current.
- and from expiring.
- Will perform other duties such as receiving, shipping, WIP
moving or RTS as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.. Position Requirements:
- Regular and predictable attendance is essential for this
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to follow safety guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work with warehouse ERP systems.
- Practice GMPS Requirements: Background Check, Stand for Shift
Duration, Must be at least 18 years old, No Drug Test Required.Able
to Lift 60 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management - SMX, 790 South 75th Ave,
Tolleson, AZ 85353. Work Location: Staff Management - SMX, 790
South 75th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043. Job Types: Distribution,
Equipment Operator, Food Production, Forklift Operator, General
Labor, General Production, Machine Operator, Production, Warehouse.
Industry: Manufacturing.The hourly rate for this position is
anticipated to range between $22.25 - $22.50 per hour. This range
is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for
the position, including but not limited to experience, training,
and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used
when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and
experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal
pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom
half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be
reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An
employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where
prohibited by local law.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Phoenix , PIT Operator, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!