Electro-Mechanical Technician (2nd Shift)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$31.35 Per Hour to view our Maintenance Mechanic Job Preview
$31.35 Per Hour
Position is responsible for repairing and installing advanced
production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper
functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per
manufacturer's specifications. May mentor and provide support to
less experienced mechanics. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and
makes more complicated repairs or adjustments as needed. Must have
own hand tools. This position requires continuous work near heat,
noise, gas, and chemicals. The position requires frequent lifting,
climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and
kneeling. The position may require weekend and/or holiday work.
- Perform preventative maintenance on more advanced/sophisticated
- Perform repairs on more advanced production equipment as
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Oversee or perform general housekeepingUpgrade production lines
with new/upgraded equipment/technology
- Direct activities of outside contractors working on assigned
- Change line for package changeovers
- Enforce GMP, safety, and audit standards
- Work independently under limited supervision
- Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed
- 18 years or older
- Pass technical assessment addressing job-critical maintenance
- Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters,
fuses, contacts, relays)
- Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency
- Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying
knowledge to make repairs).
- Experience with schematics (e.g., electrical blueprints with
switches, starters, maps, relays).
- Experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns
(pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
- Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., diagnostics, problem
- Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics,
- Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains,
sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
- Experience with compressors/ammonia systems (e.g.,
- Experience with conveyers and airveyors (air cylinders,
diverters, sensors, motor/speed controls).
- Experience with electronics (e.g., level probes, flow meters,
- Experience with gearing and gear boxes (rebuilds, ordering
parts, machining parts).
- Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders,
pumps, valves, troubleshooting).
- Experience with kinematics (e.g., line speed/sprocket size
- Review rating instructions.
- Experience with packaging/high speed production (e.g.,
bottling, consumer products, etc.).
- Experience with PLC (e.g., industrial maintenance, computer
control systems, etc.).
- Experience with pneumatics (solenoids, cylinders, motor brakes,
- Experience with pneumatics/air compression (e.g., valves,
- Experience with preventative maintenance (computerized
- Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing
seals/motors, understanding specs).
- Experience with SERVO (e.g., intelligent/robotic motors,
- Experience working in team based environments (working together
--Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other
applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los
Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Phoenix , Electro-Mechanical Technician (2nd Shift), Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!