Dock & Door Service Technician
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Dock and Door Technician largest provider of brand-independent
facilities, fleet, and asset management services!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Lindsey RomanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $20 - $40 per
hourA bit about us:Our mission is to revolutionize the way you
optimize the total cost of ownership of mission-critical material
handling and facilities equipment, through human expertise and
technology innovation in procurement & Installation, operation,
maintenance, data management and asset replacement.Why join us?We
are the nation's largest provider of brand-independent facilities,
fleet, and asset management services for companies in the
manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, hospitality, and numerous
other industries. As the leading subject matter experts in mission
critical capital assets specific to the warehousing and
distribution of goods, we are a key supply chain partner for the
customers we serve.Job Details
- Preventative maintenance and successfully complete all assigned
by the trainer.
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment, mechanisms, mechanical
systems, and electrical circuits.
- Perform service and maintenance on: Commercial doors; Loading
docks; and general warehouse equipment.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe
work practices and quality control.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines. Avoid
injuries and damage to property, loss of unused materials and
clean-up of work area debris.
- Selling incentives while on the job for additional bonuses
- Communicate to internal customersInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Phoenix , Dock & Door Service Technician, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!