Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Tempur Sealy International
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Iconic Brands. Storied History. Industry-leading Innovation.
Tempur Sealy has a manufacturing site located in Phoenix, AZ and is
the world's largest bedding provider. We develop, manufacture, and
market mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, and other sleep and
relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking
innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized
brands in the industry, including Tempur, Tempur-Pedic, Cocoon by
Sealy, Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic, Optimum, and Stearns &
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
--- Generous Paid Time Off
--- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
--- Disability and Life Company Paid
--- 401k Plan with company match
--- Employee Purchase Discounts up to 75% off The successful
candidate will be highly resourceful, deliver results, have a
passion for organizational excellence, and possess a strong set of
analytical and communication skills. Essential Duties,
Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Assist in the preparation of the "bottom-up" monthly forecast
and annual budget.
- Support the ongoing maintenance and evolution of the planning
processes, including compiling and reporting results, and
understanding / explaining points of variance.
- Aid strategic planning and decision-making efforts by
identifying trends in product, market/channel segments, and key
- Create ad hoc reports to evaluate business results and identify
impact versus the forecast modeling assumptions.
- Collaborate with business partners to drive positive
- Effectively work with other functional teams to ensure that
their departmental expenses will not exceed quarterly forecasted
- Identify opportunities and implement action plans to improve
forecast accuracy, cost savings, profit enhancement, and
efficiency.Other primary duties and responsibilities include the
following; however, Management reserves the right to assign or
reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This
document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are
incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.
Requirements Ideal Candidate Possesses These
Attributes:Competencies & Qualifications:
- Initiative -- Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Business Acumen -- spots trends; can explain the "why" and
translate how actions link to the broader business.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs.
Solicits feedback to improve service. Meets commitments. Maintains
a high degree of professionalism.
- Communications - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or
negative situations. Responds well to questions. Demonstrates the
ability to present in front of groups, including senior
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work
- Adaptability -- Handles risk and uncertainty.
- Dependability - Commits to long hours of work when necessary to
reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person
with an alternate plan.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an
individual should have expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook,
and PowerPoint software; experience with Hyperion Financial
Management software and Essbase is a plus.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Strong technical knowledge of building the P&L, Balance
Sheet, and Cash Flows from bottom up
- CPA and/or MBA, a plusTo perform this job successfully, the
employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the
minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. Address
Keywords: Tempur Sealy International, Phoenix , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!