Company: Innova Solutions
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Manufacturing Technician is process analysis based at a
workstation, mostly 9-10 hours at a desk, utilize a computer
- MFG daily work is 80% at primarily office-based position. 20%
will work in the manufacturing floor.
- Watching several manufacturing processes, over several
departments at once.
- Monitoring process/metrology tool status, online, and offline
measurement date trend chart (SPC), and handing abnormal lot by
- You will ensure tool and wafer quality under allowance action
and align with PE/EE/MFG for tool action plan.
- Watching for alarms, any issues that come up with the tools -
anything that might interrupt the process, escalate issues.
- Learn 20-25 manufacturing systems that control wafer movement
in production setting.
Keywords: Innova Solutions, Phoenix , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!