Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Projects the candidate will be working on:
- (various M&R projects related to modernization &
- We want to be as specific as possible with our firms so they
can find the type of candidate you're looking for. (Enterprise
Architecture experience in Healthcare domain)Experience:
- (Enterprise Architecture experience in Healthcare domain)Top
- (Enterprise Architecture, Platform modernization, healthcare
experience, Influencing skills, ability to excel in ambiguous
situations, modern technologies and architectural patternsTeam and
- centralized architecture team of 100, but divided into multiple
- Lead and establish business-aligned architecture roadmaps and
solution strategies to provide market distinction, differentiation,
agility, scale, and cost optimization.
- As Product Enterprise Architect,
- Create the technology roadmap for assigned product capabilities
and execute solutions within those capabilities to reach the end
- Build and communicate architecture vision, blueprints and
roadmaps that define the future state, and solution delivery
sequencing through architecture transition states for assigned
product families. As new initiatives are introduced, ensure ongoing
roadmap alignment, by collaborating with the Solution Enterprise
- Provide industry, technology and market expertise and thought
leadership to support and guide business decisions around strategic
investments for the assigned product family.
- Create solution options that balance short term needs with long
term architecture vision.
- As Solution Enterprise Architect,
- Execute and deliver the end-to-end solution architecture
associated with a Strategy, in collaboration with Product
Enterprise Architect from the impacted product capabilities.
- Partner with business stakeholders for strategic planning,
road-mapping, and prioritization. Lead, solution, deliver and drive
capital investments in collaboration with business and enterprise
- Decompose complex business strategies into initiatives
relatable to each product family and product capabilities, to
enable efficient architecture road mapping and solutions.
- Provide impact analysis, high level size of effort, support
cost-benefit analysis and financial planning for complex business
- Prepare materials for Architectural Review Boards that
demonstrate the alignment of the software delivery to enterprise
practices and roadmap.
- Develop executive-facing materials to promote architecture and
technology strategies and roadmaps aligned with business
- Work effectively in a matrix organization with teams of
architects, scrum teams, and business partners with minimal
- Provide strategic and tactical architecture direction to
delivery teams aligning to product and program roadmaps.
- Express ideas verbally and in writing to effectively
communicate with and influence teammates, technology partners,
business leaders and executives.
- Resolve and influence the positive outcome of conflicting
objectives and priorities.
- Influence without authority and negotiate effectively with all
internal and external stakeholders to achieve win-win solutions
that advance organizational goals.
- Work across organizational silos to resolve dependencies and
accelerate architecture and solution decisions.
- Lead change and innovation. Be a catalyst for business
transformation and modernization through disruptive technology
- Create and maintain architecture patterns, reference
implementations, and guidelines to enable efficient, consistent,
and modern solution design and implementations.
- Coach and train junior level architects in creation of
architecture frameworks, patterns and artifacts that promote and
support business strategy.
- Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and
priorities. Your role may have additional responsibilities to
ensure we adapt to changing business demandsRequired
- 10 + years of professional experience in technology disciplines
with primary focus on business strategy and architecture, product
strategy and architecture, enterprise architecture, solution
architecture, data architecture, integrations architecture and
- 6+ years of architectural experience in healthcare, primarily
in the Payer and Provider space, of creating capability, project
and program level architecture solutions and implementation
roadmaps including transition states
- 6+ years of full lifecycle software engineering experience
using waterfall or agile frameworks.
- 3+ years of proven expertise of managing and leading
cross-functional matrixed teams. Ability to coach resources to
elevate performance and drive results.
- Proven success driving business technology strategies that lead
to product distinction.
- Experience managing relationships, coalitions and
communications with senior and executive level business and
technology leaders to influence desired outcomes without direct
- Ability to understand how to navigate a complex organization,
understand the big picture, and influence the enterprise to
leverage technology in alignment with our strategies.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical
- Working knowledge and experience in any or all the following
business and technology areas: data management, data streaming
technologies, event-based architecture, NoSQL and NewSQL
technologies, APIs, microservices, SOA, cloud technologies, rules
engines/BPMs, data architecture and governance.Preferred
- Strong Healthcare domain knowledge on End-to-End Claim life
cycle including Adjudication
- Experience in legacy modernization from Mainframe to modern
- Experience using HL7/FHIR, Healthcare EDI formats
- Experience with Agile Product development process; SAFE Agile
- TOGAF certification or experience with PEAF, and/or other
enterprise architecture frameworks
- Experience working with COTS vendors like Facets, Healthedge,
PEGA, QNXT etc.
- Domain Driven Design experience
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information systems
or STEM related field
- Ability to work on multiple large-scale technology initiatives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork,
facilitation, and negotiation
- Excellent analytical and collaboration skills to create
innovative market leading solutions
- Excellent time management, communication, decision making and
- Global team experience
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Phoenix , Principal Architect, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!