HRIS Analyst (x2)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
***No third-party or H1-B candidates will be accepted.*** -
Title: HRIS Analyst Location: -On-Site ***Located in Downtown
Phoenix*** Hiring Model: -Direct Hire, Full-Time - About the
Client: Our client is seeking an HRIS analyst to enhance the
performance of our HR technologies. In this role, your duties will
include optimizing the performance of our HR systems, gathering
data, and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You
will also be required to design new HRIS processes. To ensure
success as an HRIS analyst, you should possess extensive experience
in HRIS analysis in a related industry. Outstanding HRIS analysts
combine their HR knowledge with expertise in HRIS to ensure optimal
HR management. HRIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consulting with HR managers and other departments to determine
- Analyzing HRIS performance metrics and resolving application
- Documenting processes, identifying HR concerns, and compiling
data analysis reports.
- Performing application upgrades, as well as and providing
training and technical support.
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for
efficient HR management.
- Optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and
performing diagnostic tests.
- Performing statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and
- Ensuring the efficient recording and secure storage of HR
metrics, including attendance and employee performance data.
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents, including
hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in the
field of HRIS. HRIS Analyst Requirements:
- Must have experience in UKG, or previous Ultimate Software
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems,
HR management, business administration, or similar.
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as
improve HRIS processes.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance
- Advanced proficiency in database management and security, as
well as running SQL queries.
- Proficiency in HRM software, such as Workday HCM, Criterion
HCM, and PurelyHR.
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing
diagnostic tests and audits.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in HRIS
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Keywords: VincentBenjamin, Phoenix , HRIS Analyst (x2), Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!