Shipping Team Member (1st & 2nd Shift)
Company: PGT Inovations
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Responsible for loading trailers with Window and Doors
* Ensure all loaded product is accurately scanned and perform
audits of trucks once the paperwork is completed.
* Prepare and place packing slips onto the appropriate delivery
* Order picking, checking, and packing of orders
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple orders in a day
* Assist team members and fill in gaps as needed
* Records numbers of units handled and moved, using daily
production sheets or work tickets
* Maintain cleanliness of assigned work areas including equipment,
tools, and work surfaces
* Ensure PPE is always used, product is loaded on trucks in
compliance with Western policy and to allow for safe offloading by
customers and maintain a safe work environment
* Ability to safely operate a forklift
* Communication Proficiency
* Problem Solving/Analysis
* Technical Capacity
* Customer Service Skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally
required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days of work are typically Monday
through Friday. Additional days and hours, including Saturdays, may
be required as dictated by business needs.
* 1st shift - 5:00 AM - 3:30PM
* 2nd Shift - 3:30 PM - 2:30 AM + $1.50 differential
Required Education and Experience
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
* Forklift Experience
* Prior experience in a Manufacturing environment
* Shipping Experience
We are proud to be an EEO employer, M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing and complete background.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: PGT Inovations, Phoenix , Shipping Team Member (1st & 2nd Shift), Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!