Full-Time Inventory Specialist
Company: Evereve Incorporated
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionEVEREVE inspires women to move forward in their
fashion and in their lives by offering modern, curated pieces—along
with expert styling—to ensure women feel confidently put together.
Our 100+ stores, booming e-commerce business and a fast-growing
subscription box service, Trendsend, reach over one million
customers every year. Living our core values and treating everyone
with HEART (humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships,
tenacity) creates a shared purpose and collaborative community—and
it's also a key part of our success. Join our team to help shape
the future of an ever-growing, ever-evolving brand!Position
Overview:FT Inventory Specialists take the lead to keep our store
running smoothly by receiving, ticketing and preparing inventory
for the floor. They also assist with markdowns, transfers and
return authorizations among other tasks. Responsibilities:
- Act and lead through our core values of humility, empathy,
authenticity, relationships, and tenacity (HEART).
- Processes new shipment deliveries and maintains quality
assurance of our product by reviewing for any defects prior to
placing on the styling floor.
- Maintains purchase order records in our point of sale system
and manages invoices and price ticketing of new goods.
- Partners with store leaders and store merchandiser about
placement of product on the styling floor.
- Manages daily replenishment of items sold and pulls for the
- Manages a fulfillment que for web orders and orders placed by
other stores. Pulls, processes and ships these orders out for
- Conducts weekly checks for items that are returned to vendors
and executes transfers out of store.
- Conducts transfers of product to other stores or to the company
warehouse as directed.
- Executes markdowns weekly and helps the merchandiser maintain a
well stocked and organized sale section.
- Maintains general organization and cleanliness of the backroom
following company directives.
- Orders stores supplies weekly and ensures the store has all
supplies and packaging needed to operate.Requirements:
- Collaborative and able to use creative problem-solving skills
to arrive at a solution to challenges
- Detail oriented while still maintaining excellent time
management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently in stores/self-motivated
- Strong organization and computer skills
- Must be able to climb a ladder as needed
- Must be able to lift 20-30 poundsEVEREVE Benefits and Perks:
- Flex PTO: Enjoy a generous bank of PTO to plan and use as you
- Affordable Health Insurance: 80% employer-paid premiums for
medical and dental for team members; 50% covered for eligible
partners, spouses and dependents
- Parental Leave: Generous paid leave benefits for maternity,
paternity and adoption to enjoy time with your growing family
- Flex Spending Accounts: Benefit from pre-tax savings for
out-of-pocket healthcare or dependent/daycare costs
- Additional Insurance: Company paid life insurance and short-
and long-term disability
- 401k + 5% Match. Contribute to your financial future and
receive a 5% company match with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Fashion Discount: Enjoy a 40% discount on all EVEREVE product
when you shop in our stores
- Culture of Purpose: Experience a culture of purpose rooted in
our HEART Values – Humility, Empathy, Authenticity, Relationship
- Career Growth Opportunities: Tremendous opportunity for
leadership development and growth
Keywords: Evereve Incorporated, Phoenix , Full-Time Inventory Specialist, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!