Company: Lectric eBikes
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Quality Manager Voted one of Phoenix's Great Places to Work in
2021 & 2022 , Lectric's stunning growth and steadfast dedication to
our employees, customers and products have made us the
fastest-growing electric bike company in the country! This
full-time, hands-on Quality Manager position includes a highly
competitive salary, and some very cool benefits such as an
excellent Health care plan, catered lunches, and an employer
matched 401K plan! Come join the ride with our fun and electrifying
team and help us keep the good times rolling! The Quality Manager
will ensure through hands-on tactical and strategic execution, that
products are designed, built, and produced in accordance with
company specifications and quality requirements. Quality Manager
Responsibilities: (But not limited to)
- Plans, directs, implements, and maintains quality management
system for the company including specific products or
- Collaborates with representatives from various functional
groups assigned to the product or program including but not limited
to design engineering, purchasing, production, manufacturing
engineering, and inspection staff.
- Drafts and maintains product quality policies and procedures,
ensuring all applicable specifications and requirements are
- Implements audits throughout the supply chain, ensuring all
applicable quality standards, safety and legal requirements, and
company policies and specifications are met.
- Collaborates with clients, customers, and other stakeholders as
required to identify and resolve problems with delivered
- Collaborates with teams of engineers and product specialists to
ensure customer and organizational quality requirements are
- Reviews design plans, process procedures, test procedures, and
quality manuals to understand the scope, requirements, and function
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all
relevant sources including Customer Service.
- Coordinates inspections of raw materials and finished products,
applying appropriate quality assurance testing models.
- Identifies the root cause of quality problems, and coordinates
modifications or other corrective actions.
- Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects
with the goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future
- Offers technical guidance and support in response to quality
testing and analysis.
- Ensures contract compliance by reviewing and approving quality
requirements for supplier purchase orders, manufacturing, and other
related services. Quality Manager Benefits:
- 15 PTO days annually to start
- 401K Plan w/employer match
- Excellent Health, dental, and vision coverage, w/ additional
- Wellness Program
- Company catered lunch 2X per week
- Borrow A Bike Program
- Employee Discount
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- 11 Paid Holidays Quality Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with at least
5 years of Quality experience.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, growth oriented,
startup style environment.
- Thorough understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering
drawings and specifications.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn the
company's production processes.
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds at times. Quality Manager
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with Asian design manufacturers and
suppliers of complex, mechanical products.
- Bilingual, Chinese/English
- Knowledge of, or interest/passion for bikes or eBikes. We are
proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. Our mission
is to provide the most accessible and adventurous eBikes ever. Our
purpose is to change people's lives by increasing their mobility in
a fun and memorable fashion, while being energy efficient. Our
vision is to create a mode of transportation that anyone can ride
at an affordable price. Through authenticity, we aspire to be the
most fearless, innovative, and relentlessly inspirational global
brand in our industry.
Keywords: Lectric eBikes, Phoenix , Quality Manager, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!