Company: Salad and Go
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our Sanitation Warehouse Technician or Porter is all about food
Salad and Go is on a mission to make fresh, nutritious food
convenient and affordable for ALL. Salad and Go is built on a model
of speed and efficiency, operating small drive-thru-only locations
and serving an intentionally streamlined menu that allows the
company to offer the lowest possible prices to its guests. Salad
and Go sources fresh, quality ingredients, self-distributed to
stores and made-to-order for guests. A community-focused company,
Salad and Go prides itself on giving, donating 4,000+ fresh-made
salads per week to local non-profits.
Salad and Go was founded in 2013 in Gilbert, Arizona. The company
currently operates 50+ stores across Arizona and Texas.
COMPENSATION: Starting at $17.25/hr. depending on experience
We are proud to be a Second Chance Employer.
Sanitation Warehouse Worker Benefits
- Team Outings and Community Service Opportunity
- Major Growth Opportunities- Hourly to Salary
- Leadership Training
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Closed on 7 major holidays to spend time with loved ones
- Free Food!
- Rockin' Company culture
Our Warehouse Sanitation Workers Are Responsible For
- Cleaning and sanitizing food production facility
- Disassembling and assembling equipment to clean and
- Dish washing and pot washing before and after production
Are you qualified to be a Warehouse Sanitation Worker? Physical
Requirement and Conditions
- Ability to work at a fast pace throughout shift
- Working in a cold environment (35-40 degrees) for extended
periods of time in warehouse.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while in the
- Ability to lift large bins (50-75 pounds) often, throughout
Salad and Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Salad and Go, Phoenix , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!