Sr. HRIS Analyst - Hybrid
Company: Vertex Education
Location: Apache Junction
Posted on: June 25, 2022
0.56Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are
a team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who
makes a difference-with us. POSITION OVERVIEWThe Sr. HRIS Analyst
will serve as the strategic business partner supporting new system
implementation and facilitation. This role will have a direct
impact on driving results and executing HR initiatives. Individual
will be the technical point of contact for system end users and
assist with ensuring data integrity, system changes, report writing
and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Will serve as the project lead for HR regarding HR systems and
- Lead HR during new system implementation of HRIS systems.
- Analyze system set up and provide strategic insight on work
solutions and system set up.
- Manage HRIS implementation projects and provide regular updates
to the HR team.
- Audit current HRIS systems to ensure data integrity.
- Must have broad knowledge of HR operations, regulations and
labor law guidelines.
- Provide guidance to support Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition,
Operations and Organization Health and Development (OHD)
- Communicate with employees and clients at all levels,
understanding the specific needs of those in question and
implementing systematic solutions where applicable.
- Proactively anticipate organizational needs and collaborate to
develop sustainable programs.
- Ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems
orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology
priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Partners with OHD with regard to change management for
- Execute and maintain Workday implementation projects and
facilitate introductory training to team members and key
- Provide excellent service to school administration and
- Ensure that new systems and software are implemented
effectively, test the system to make certain that it is working
- Partner with internal customers to ensure execution of thematic
- Additional duties as assigned. QUALIFICATION
REQUIREMENTSEducation, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree including strong understanding of HR
principles and practices.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRIS role.
- Proven expertise with Workday and ADP, including strong
technical aptitude allowing for quick mastery of various, web-based
systems used in performing work.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Google docs. Behavioral
- Efficient communication skills, including effective verbal and
- A sincere ability to develop respectful and professional
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- A keen sense of cultural awareness that supports diversity and
- Excel in database management and record keeping.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of
- Exemplify the desire to celebrate innovation, passion for
service and lead by engagement. BACKGROUND CHECKS
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a
criminal history background check.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a valid IVP Level One
Fingerprint Clearance Card at all times.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Travel between campuses is required from time to time.
- This position requires the need to lift objects (up to 25
pounds) on occasion.
- This position may require sitting for long periods at times,
talking on the phone, standing, kneeling, stooping and long periods
of concentration. Repetitive motions with hands. Be excited to be a
part of our team and grow your career with us!---Be the one who
enables us to positively impact over 25,000 students across
multiple states while driving our growth forward so we can enrich
even more lives. Be the one who helps us achieve excellence for the
26 schools we support with academics, finance, technology, human
resources, communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and
food services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player,
a smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by
encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer.Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let's
make a difference together. Apply Today!PandoLogic. Category:
Technology, Keywords: HRIS Analyst
Keywords: Vertex Education, Phoenix , Sr. HRIS Analyst - Hybrid, Professions , Apache Junction, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!