Staff Electrical Engineer (Hybrid Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer (Hybrid Remote) needed for
Magnetic Particle Imaging Biotechnology startup in Alameda, CA area
- Partial remote, full-time, permanent position with great
benefits, performance bonus and 401(k) matchThis Jobot Job is
hosted by Patrick MurrayAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary $160,000 -
$200,000 per yearA Bit About UsFounded in 2014, we are a Magnetic
Particle Imaging startup who have just secured our Series B round
of funding. Our technology is a state of the art imaging technology
unique from any other technology on the market. This technology
helps track real-time biological events while they are actually
happening compared to CT or MRI scans.We are currently seeking a
Staff Electrical Engineer to add to our growing engineering team.
We are hoping this Staff Electrical Systems Engineer will have an
expertise in analog electronics and can help us design and develop
exceptionally low distortion and low noise transmitter receiver
systems for a clinical magnetic particle imaging (MPI) scanner.If
you would like to know more about the Medical Device Engineer role,
please do not hesitate to apply!Why join us?
- Base salary from $160,000 to $200,000
- Total compensation $220,000+
- 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and 90%
- Performance bonus
- Equity stock option grants
- 50%-75% work from home
- HSA, FSA, commuter benefits
- HSA employer contributions
- Waiver stipends for those not utilizing medical benefits
- Employer-paid life insurance/ AD&D up to your annual
- Long-term disability coverage
- 10 paid holidays, 3 weeks of vacation, and 6 days sick
- 2-week paid sabbatical leave every 3 years of service
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- 401(K) employer match
- Personalized financial planning services from the provider
- Cell phone allowance
- A structured plan for your first 90 days including onboarding,
training, tasks, and milestonesJob DetailsAbout You
- 4+ years' experience with a master's degree or 5+ years'
experience with a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
Other degrees can be considered if the candidate can demonstrate
analog electrical engineering proficiency.
- Demonstrate experience designing and developing complex
electrical systems from feasibility through to production
- A solid grasp of electrical engineering fundamentals (i.e.
opamp design, stability, filters, bode plots, resonance, Fourier
- Hands-on experience in analog circuit design, electrical system
design, electrical board design, troubleshooting, and
- Experienced with circuit design and simulation.
- Experience with signal conditioning (e.g. passive filters,
active filters, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with E-CAD and circuit modeling
- Experience working with magnetic receiver coils such as MRI
- Experience with low noise preamplifier design, signal
filtering, and circuit characterization.
- Experience with high-power resonators such as MRI coils or
inductive heating apparatus.
- Experience working with and debugging distortion, such as
- Experience with ECAD tools such as Altium and LT Spice.
- Preference for candidates with a medical device or medical
imaging (MRI, CT, PET, Etc.) background.
- Experience working with regulatory test agencies for safety and
radiated emissions.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Phoenix , Staff Electrical Engineer (Hybrid Remote), Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!