Posted on: May 16, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
work.The Part Sourcing Specialist supports Safelite's Right Part,
Right Place, Right Time, Right Cost vision by ensuring that our
Technicians have the necessary inventory to complete the work at
their scheduled appointment time. This inventory purchasing and
procurement professional locates and sources out of stock items
through internal and external sources to ensure a seamless customer
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $17.50/hour.
- $1,000 sign on bonus.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
- Locate and source out of stock items assessing internal
channels (in store, alternative warehouse locations, distribution
center), including substitute options as well as external channels
(third party vendors) to secure the required part in the timeliest
and most cost-effective manner.
- Monitor and track inbound shipments using multiple technical
systems and effectively communicate with customers and the Service
Delivery team regarding expected delivery times and delays.
- Confirm receipt of vendor and dealer sourced parts, audit
invoices, and follow up on purchase order discrepancies.
- Collect VIN and insurance verification information, and ensure
parts meet quality standards using multiple systems and visual
- Partner with key internal collaborators to ensure receipt and
delivery of parts and provide clear communication and information
to the customer to drive exceptional experience.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of related experience required - demonstrated
customer service, time management, and organizational skills.
- Comfort using a computer with the Microsoft Office suite and
other standard office equipment, such as: phones, calculators, copy
- Ability to communicate frequently with customers, associates,
vendors, and others and be able to exchange accurate information in
a friendly, professional, and timely fashion.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: ability to occasionally lift and carry
up to 35lbs for short periods of time.
- Purchasing experience/Inventory management preferred, but not
#LI-RECRUITERTAG-Internal Associates: Already a member of the
Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by searching
'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.Benefit amounts are
estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections
Keywords: Safelite, Phoenix , Purchasing Associate, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!