Warehouse Associate Nights
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING! Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers! Want
to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount on
pet products and while learning more about the growing world of
E-Commerce? Visit our Fulfilment center to interview! Chewy
Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm 255 143rd Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85338 Chewy is now hiring with starting wages Up to
- New base wage starting February 13th, 2022.Now earn Up to
- Overtime available with additional incentives offered on a
- Day shifts start at $16.50!!
- Night shifts start from $17.50 - $18.50!! (dependent on shift
- Forklift opportunities up to $19.00-$20.00!! (dependent on
shift, contingent upon FLO certification)
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
- All CDC recommendations maintained at all times to keep you
safe! *** Please note that the Maricopa County / Arizona Governor
order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health
and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our
Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you
do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a
disposable mask. *** Our Opportunity: Launch your career with the
largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active
customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class
on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery!
Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and
full-time schedules that include benefits. Competitive wages with
opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48
months! Why you'll love working here: Safety, Health, and Culture
are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers. What you'll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- I confirm I can occasionally lift up to 70 Ibs using an
optional team lift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- I confirm I can repetitively lift up to 50 Ibs and walk up to 2
miles per shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak
of a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus. Team members,
vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites are required to wear face
masks in all common areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways,
restrooms, reception areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the
case of previously approved medical or other accommodations, team
members, vendors and other visitors must always wear masks or cloth
coverings over their nose and mouth while at work in a company
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter
its facilities if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g.,
fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches,
headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or
runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
- have come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed
or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection. The CDC defines close
Being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of an individual with
a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 infection for at least 15
minutes. Close contact can occur while caring for, living with,
visiting, or sharing a healthcare room with a person exhibiting
symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above,
please respond to this email and let Human Resources know
immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs,
including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety
of our Team Members is our number one priority and we appreciate
your cooperation in this matter. If you have any other questions,
please reach out to us! Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If
you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com . To access
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: https://www.chewy.com/app/content/privacy ).
Keywords: Chewy, Phoenix , Warehouse Associate Nights, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!