Company: Hampton Inn & Suites
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown is
hiring a Maintenance Assistant!
*****STARTING WAGE FOR THIS POSITION IS $17.00 PER HOUR***** THE
FINAL WAGE WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Join the team at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown where we
create a fun, safe and supportive environment for our team members
to thrive and grow in. The success North Central Group has had at
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown has been thanks to our team
members who are dedicated individuals providing exceptional service
to our guests upholding our company's commitment to excellence. We
repay our team members with the following:
Perks, Benefits and Incentives:
- Dedicated training and development, opportunities for
- On-Demand Pay – > work and get paid the same day!
- Educational and Professional Certification assistance
- Additional monetary $$ perks like:
- Referral program for team members
- Catch Of The Day Program –> Earn money for helping other
team members and guests!
- Everyone Sells –> Earn money for bringing in business to our
- Wellness Initiatives like:
- Team Member Assistance Program with mental health
- Virtual telehealth services
- Health and fitness monthly reimbursement
- TeleDoc Confidential Counseling
- Hotel room discounts nationwide and free night stays at NCG
- Paid time off and anniversary day off with pay
- Flexible schedules
- Paid volunteer hours –> Earn money for community
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 100% match on the first 3% and 50% match on the next 2% of team
- Paid Sick Time How do I make an impact on my team?Our friendly
and dedicated Maintenance Assistant enjoys performing a wide
variety of preventive maintenance tasks to provide our property
guests with an exceptionally well-kept building and grounds.
- Guest room preventative maintenance such as painting, battery
replacement, smoke detector checks, and HVAC cleaning
- Repair items brought to attention by property guests
- Perform minor building and equipment preventative maintenance
- Assist in maintaining the pool and whirlpool spa area
- Maintain the grounds, landscaping, outbuilding and parking
areas in a clean, neat, safe, and attractive manner What does
success look like in this role?
- Ability to perform task-oriented repetitive functions
consistently, on-time and error free
- Friendly customer service to brighten the day of our property
- Flexible availability
- Ability to be patient and creatively problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliability and honesty
- Desire to contribute to a supportive and effective team #ZRWho
is North Central Group?North Central Group (NCG) is a real estate
and hospitality leader with 25+ properties to include Hilton and
Marriott hotels, restaurants, and a conference center. With 40
years of hospitality expertise, North Central Group consistently
delivers exceptional service to our guests, investors and to the
communities in which we live and work in. Check out our jobs at
www.ncghotels.com/careers and join our growing team!
North Central Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites, Phoenix , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!