Cyber Security Architect
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Information Security Architect will define, own and manage the
technology stack across enterprise security infrastructure and
mentor other members of the security team. This role requires
strong leadership and communication skills to establish and grow
relationships across the enterprise. This position will play a
critical role in securing the enterprise as we innovate and develop
new products/services for customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Designs, builds and implements enterprise security
- Establishes and documents baseline security architecture
requirements, security standards and aligns with Enterprise
architecture and strategy.
- Develops and coordinates technology roadmap for enterprise
- Partners with enterprise stakeholders, Solution Architects and
Enterprise Architects to create effective, scalable and durable
enterprise solutions, ensures continuous improvement and manages
- Identifies, evaluates and communicates current and emerging
threat landscapes across the enterprise.
- Identifies and evaluates new security solutions and conducts
proof-of-concept (POC) activities to determine best fit for
- Streamlines security operations processes and improves delivery
and quality of security services.
- Assists the cyber security team with identification, analysis
and resolution of problems / security incidents.
- Enables and supports enterprise strategy.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- A bachelor's or master's degree; or 10 years of experience in
technology engineering or technology management
- 10 or more years' experience in security or core infrastructure
architecture demonstrating consistent and robust solution delivery
in medium to large enterprises
- 10 or more years' experience leading and mentoring technical
teams of engineers and analysts
- 10 or more years' experience developing and reporting on
strategic and operational metrics for Operations and Engineering
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Maintain thorough knowledge of best practices for data
security, cloud security, identity and access management,
application security, network security / architecture and cyber
- Automation and orchestration tools and techniques.
- Thorough understanding of defense-in-depth strategies for
- Exposure to / experience working with security tools for:
security information and event management (SIEM), next-generation
firewalls (NGFW), endpoint protection, endpoint detection and
response (EDR), email security, Web application firewalls (WAF),
web application security, DNS and proxy, advanced malware
protection (AMP), vulnerability management, data discovery and
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Information Systems
Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), Information Systems
Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), GIAC Industrial Cyber
Security Professional (GISP) or GIAC Response and Industrial
Defense (GRID) preferred.
Keywords: HireRising, Phoenix , Cyber Security Architect, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!