Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a Fortune 500 technology company whose products
are found in hospitals around the world. Their highly respected
industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention
to detail, and ethical trusted business associates. They are hiring
a Senior Financial Analyst to oversee revenue tracking, pricing
controls, and revenue.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for engagements
regarding financial project management such as budgets, spending,
and cost in relation to new product development. In addition to
documenting financials, they will review budgets, forecasts,
revenue, price comparisons, and more.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package -
medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, annual performance
- Generous vacation plan (3 weeks per year starting day 1).
- Attractive international travel options.
- Work for an awarded fortune 500 company and leader in their
- Strong culture of promotion and training.
- High employee tenure.
- Outstanding work/life balance.
- Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or
move upward into management.
- Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
- Responsible for financial control in spend, value, cost,
pricing, revenue, and more throughout new product development.
- Develop and present reports related to revenue, profitability,
budgets, market forecasts, P&L, gross margin analysis, and
- Gather and map financial data, pull relevant statistics and
metrics, and present monthly reports on findings.
- Guide partners and key stakeholders in understanding data and
setting ROI benchmarking and budget implementation for business
- Assist project management teams in setting budgets, pricing
models, accounting procedures, and sales goals.
- Report on potential areas for reduced spending, consolidation,
and other metrics.
- Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop
- Ensure internal controls, compliance, and best practices are
upheld through SOX, ERP, GAAP, and other regulations.
- Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability
- 4+ years of financial analyst and/or project management
experience for a major company.
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics, accounting, business,
or a related field.
- Proficiency with financial software such as MS Excel, including
V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables.
- Excellent data reporting skills, including data mining, data
warehouses, and analytics.
- In-depth understanding of financial regulations and
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills. Can
multitask with ease.
- Firm understanding of accounting principles, financial
regulations, and business-case reporting.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills is a must. Ability
to speak to stakeholders from all aspects from business and add
value to decision-making.by Jobble
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Phoenix , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!