Platform Architect, (remote opportunity)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe
As a cyber security innovator, we are the leader in Mobile
Application Security Testing. We literally wrote the book on mobile
app forensics and testing. At NowSecure, we craft the industry's
most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services
so our customers can protect their own business, their employees
and their customers from insecure mobile apps. Our customers
include the world's largest banks, government agencies, and top
brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced
security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales
professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are
looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team
members to join us on our mission!
We were founded with a mobile focus and strong DNA in forensics and
enterprise security. Our dedication to mobile enables us to channel
our resources and expertise to make our customers successful.
Members of our team are deeply technical. We have authored five
books on mobile security for Android and iOS and are very proud of
our open source contributions and projects including Frida and
Radare. Our engineers and researchers believe in creating
conversations and supporting the community.
We are writing software to discover new security issues as they
surface and educate our users to the threats they face on their
mobile devices in real time. You will be working with us to develop
scalable systems which discover vulnerabilities in mobile
applications, educate our users about vulnerabilities on their
devices and support a more secure mobile ecosystem. We are breaking
things and building them back up at scale and would love to meet
engineers passionate about creating a more secure world.
While we're based in the DC area (Tysons), Chicago (CBoT), and
Seattle, our workforce is spread across the globe, just like the
mobile devices we aim to protect. Open to remote workers - anywhere
in the United States.
Who are we?
- We are leading in cutting edge mobile security and sponsor a
number of open source tools such as Radare () and Frida ( ) that
are widely used by security researchers.
- We are a distributed company which hires the best people across
the US and the world.
- We build our software using polyglot languages and best of
breed frameworks and tools.
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Experience working with Product Owners to design technical
solutions that meet customers' needs
- Design and develop scalable data frameworks and API endpoints
and present plans to teammates
- Facilitate communication between teams and teammates to ensure
solutions are developed following consistent patterns.
- Define requirements and evaluate software solutions to meet
company, engineering, and product goals
- Create documentation that can be referred to by team members
and other key stakeholders
- Develop elegant, scalable, secure, robust, and maintainable
- Work well in distributed, agile environment using Scrum
- Experience designing and architecting elegant software
solutions and guiding a team throughout the delivery cycle,
including estimating and delivery, that can scale to support large
Fortune 500 companies
- Strong experience with data structures, object-oriented, and
functional paradigm based development
- 8+ years experience working in SaaS based software development
with multiple open source projects and frameworks to deliver
intricate & scalable product solutions
- Significant experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases and
the ability to design performant data structures to feed web and
API based front ends.
- Significant experience with one of the following
- Node JS
- Data Architecture
- Experience developing highly scalable and available network
services and APIs (RESTful/GraphQL), particularly with distributed,
evented, or highly-parallel systems
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS based architectural
- Willingness to learn rapidly, transitioning from other
- Enthusiastic about code reviews and mentoring teammates
- Fundamentally believes in Unit and API testing
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Preference for working in a dynamic startup environment where
everyday offers new challenges
And, Bonus Points if you have this:
- Typescript, Rust or a language you're tinkering with
- Experience developing multi-level, role-based-access
- Experience with large-scale data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to deliver Stateless, Fault Tolerance and
- Event driven architecture experience
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for medical, childcare and
- Company paid STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NowSecure, Phoenix , Platform Architect, (remote opportunity), Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!