Junior Production / Graphics Designer (Hybrid Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Junior Production / Graphics Designer open to
working onsite in Stamford, CT on a hybrid basis, please read
This will be a full time role offering a base salary + performance
bonus + amazing (full) benefits!
We have offices located in Stamford, CT and Dana Point, CA.
Our team is about 70 people in size (We've been steadily growing
since our inception 13 years ago!)
We are a profitable, web-based financial research and media company
providing information centering around investment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with Producers and Directors to develop content for our
programs and segments including motion graphic intros, outros,
chyrons for live broadcasts, and assets for current and future
- Work with marketing team to design and create graphic and
video-based content for attention-grabbing social media marketing
- Assist our team in the execution of on-air graphics in a live
- Handle any additional editorial and production duties
including; segment producing, creating visual editorial content,
chyron operation, camera operation
What You Need for this Position
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, live-TV
environment and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite particularly After Effects,
Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator in creating graphic-based
content (motion graphics, dynamic graphic design
- Bachelors degree in Film/Television production or Graphic
Design or equivalent certificate or work experience.
- Interest and knowledge of financial markets and global
economies a plus
- Experience in post-production/graphics creation
- Experience at a financial media company, online and video
production a plus
- Experience in a live broadcast setting a plus, including
knowledge of ENG/DSLR cameras and live switcher equipment
What's In It for You
- We have a VERY high retention rate and support career
- Continuous Learning: we'll fund you attending conferences (when
they're open again)
- You'll be reporting to and learning from a prestigious MIT grad
that is well known in the industry
So, if you are a Junior Production / Graphics Designer- please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1-1669003 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June - Director of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Phoenix , Junior Production / Graphics Designer (Hybrid Remote), Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!