Amazon Grocery Warehouse Team Member - Flexible Shifts Available
Location: El Mirage
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Amazon Grocery Fresh AssociatePay rate: Up to $15Job
OverviewYou'll be part of the Amazon grocery team that supports one
of Amazon's busiest services: online grocery orders. It's similar
to a shopper role, except that you'll be working in a grocery
warehouse, but it's not like our other bigger buildings, it's more
like the size of a grocery store. Amazon Fresh offers customers
everything from cereal to ice cream to fresh flowers, so you'll be
preparing orders for customers, working in different environments -
including refrigerated and freezer spaces for part of your shift.
It can be cold, but we'll provide you with the right gear to stay
warm!Duties & Responsibilities
- Some of your duties may include:
- Prepare grocery orders for delivery
- Use technology like computers, smartphones, manage apps, and
scan bar codes
- Intake new grocery inventory and put away
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout the week
- You'll also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Work in temperatures as low as -10--F and up to 90--F for
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Handle a variety of products you can buy on Amazon Fresh -
including meat and alcoholWhat it's like inside an Amazon Fresh
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide
protective gear. All teams share safety tips daily.
- Surroundings. You'll be working around moving machines - order
pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts.
- Activity. Some activities may require standing in one place for
long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs.
- Temperature. You'll work in refrigerated and freezer spaces (as
low as -10--F) for up to two hours of your shift, with short breaks
every 30 minutes. You'll be provided with proper safety gear and
- Noise level. It can get noisy at times. We provide hearing
protection if you need it.
- Dress code. Relaxed, with a few rules to follow for safety.
Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required.Why You'll Love this
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule options. Depending on where you work, schedules may
include full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or
part-time (20 hours or less), all with the option of working
additional hours if needed.
- Shift flexibility. Work when it works for you. Shifts may
include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend. You
can even have four-day workweeks, three-day weekends - and with ,
you can work as little as four hours per week.
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our
employees and offer a variety of free training and development
programs, and we also have tuition reimbursement options for select
employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your
earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups).
Learn more about .
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, you'll learn
how to use the latest Amazon technology.
- Free training. We'll teach you how to drive power industrial
trucks and how to work with the latest technology.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support
each other.Why You'll Love Amazon Many of our jobs come with great
benefits - including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for
the future, and opportunities for career advancement - all in a
safe and inclusive environment that's been ranked among the best
workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the
role, work schedule, or location, and can include the
- Competitive wage paid weekly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance ProgramLearn more about Amazon Benefits and
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to
understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety
guidelines.How To Get StartedYou can begin by applying below. If
you need help with your application or to learn more about our
hiring process, you can find support here: .Amazon is committed to
a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please visit .
Keywords: Amazon, Phoenix , Amazon Grocery Warehouse Team Member - Flexible Shifts Available, Professions , El Mirage, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!