Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Choose Us? Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation,
choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper,
plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and
industrial markets. Our Sustainability Commitment The Novolex
sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our products,
our operations and our people. Each is critically important to our
growth and future as a business. These pillars form the foundation
of our company-wide commitment to sustainability, helping us
achieve our ambitious goals through our wide-ranging initiatives.
How You'll Perform the Role
- YOU MUST HAVE 2-3 YEARS OF RECENT STAND UP REACH (you will be
tested) FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE Position Summary: Under the direction
of the Logistics Manager and/or designated Shift Leads, this
position is responsible for all aspects of packing finished paper
bags from the on line and prepares them for shipping in order to
safely produce high-quality bags in accordance with the job safety
analyses (JSA's), production schedule, set-up instructions,
operating procedures, and quality specifications, etc. Essential
Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow all safety procedures / policies.
- Load and unload paper rolls, labels, and other as
- Monitor shrink wrap through equipment, starting, stopping,
jogging, and adjusting as needed.
- Treading shrink wrap through equipment smoothly and thread
equipment as needed.
- Fills out proper documentation, reports daily and timely.
- Stacks finished product on pallet evenly and correctly.
- Hand feed line 4 shrink tunnel.
- Clean the forklift as needed using proper equipment.
- Perform order changes, shrink wrap changes and set label
information as needed.
- Perform Minor adjustments and troubleshooting on shrink
wrapper, and label machine.
- Fulfill customer's special packing tasks (copack, single
- Submit accurate production reports daily and timely.
- Meet/achieve safety, quality production waste and housekeeping
goals forth by management.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
What We Need From You
- Candidate Requirements:
- 2+ years experience and Certified in forklift machine and reach
- Past experience working on Night Shifts in Warehouse or
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug
- Ability to work 12 hour night rotating shifts
- Work overtime as required
- Satisfactorily complete training courses as determined by
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with our
without accommodation Physical Demands: Requirements include, but
are not limited to
- Sitting (1-2 hours)
- Walking Lifting (Regularly/Constantly):
- 0-10 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours) Pushing (Often - 8-10 hours or more)
- Pulling, Twisting, Climbing (Often - 8-12 hours or more)
- Balancing (Regularly/Constantly)
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crawling (Often - each 1-3 hours)
- Reaching, Grasping, Repetitive Motions (Regularly/Constantly
each 8-12 hours) Some of our benefits are:
- Eligible for holiday pay on first day of employment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life eligible on day 61 of
- 401(K) eligible on day 91 of employment
What You'll Get From Us Benefits With safety as our top priority
and a commitment to employee well-being an important focus, we
offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include medical,
dental and vision insurance (including Telehealth options) as well
as a variety of other well-being resources focused on mental,
physical and financial health. Specific benefits and well-being
programs may vary depending on where you work. Community Engagement
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is
important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for
organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or
address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level
support of activities in the communities where our employees live
and work. Training and Development We offer constant opportunities
for advancement. From skills development to advanced education
programs, training and development programs and courses are
available through Novolex University. Programs include company and
industry training curricula, support for formal education through
the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System
that supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
organization. CategoryIndustrial Truck and Tractor
OperatorsEducationHigh School or EquivalentExperience2 to 20+
yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Novolex, Phoenix , Forklift/Materials Handler, Professions , Tolleson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!