Traveling Construction Superintendent
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Traveling Construction SuperintendentJob Title: Traveling
Construction Superintendent - Multi-Family, Podium/Garden
Job Location: Traveling throughout the US
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k, Bonus, Paid
Requirements: 5+ Years Leading Commercial/Multi-Family Projects
If you do Multifamily construction, WE NEED YOU NOW! We are an
industry-leading general contractor who has built over tens of
thousands of apartment units over our 30-year history. We are
currently heading up major Multifamily Projects across the nation
looking for an experienced Superintendent to join our team! If you
have experience in our field, please waste no time in applying.
What You Will Be Doing - Staying onsite Monday - Friday in job
location flown home every 2 weeks
- Has the ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day onsite
management of the project
- Scheduling, Ordering Materials, etc...
- Maintain the site specific quality control plan
- Maintain the site specific safety plan
- Maintain client relationships with subcontractors, owners,
suppliers, city officials, etc... What You Need for this Position
- 5+ Years in Superintendent/Site supervision for
commercial/multi-family construction with a general contractor
- Experience with $15+ Million Projects
- Current ground-up multi-family experience (podium/garden)
- Apartment experience or similar (student housing, senior
living, etc.) What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical Benefits
- Possible Bonuses
- Vehicle Allowance
- Full paid travel and living expenses
- Dental Benefits
- Profit SharingSo, if you are a Superintendent with experience,
please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Phoenix , Traveling Construction Superintendent, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!