Facilities Supervisor (Maintenance)
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARYUnder general direction, the Facilities Supervisor
supervises, coordinates, and performs facilities tasks and
duties.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares schedules for work to be performed.
- Resolves member, owner, and guest complaints regarding
- Evaluates work of subordinates.
- Assigns work to be performed.
- Follows up on assigned work and reports to management.
- Ensures that departmental policies and procedures are
- Critiques all work tasks directly assigned.
- Monitors supply inventory.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies through
- Maintains pools and spas to required standards.
- Performs duties of subordinates.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent.EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in facilities,
maintenance, or related field is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience
required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis position provides
immediate supervision to direct reports. Oversee and controls the
work performance of others in a close working relationship, often
in the same room or close proximity, A portion of the time may be
spent performing individual tasks similar to those performed by
direct reports. May participate in the interview, selection and
training processes as assigned. May be responsible for assigning
work to direct reports, reviewing the results in accordance to
policies and procedures, and providing recommendations to
management.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Universal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification.
- OSHA 30.
- Driver's License (commercial) - must be state-specific.SKILLS &
ABILITIESThis position requires the capability to understand and
follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and
usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be
able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve
problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact
successfully with internal and external customers.Specific skills
and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
distractions.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that Hilton Grand
Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as
ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company
you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to
HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but
it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Phoenix , Facilities Supervisor (Maintenance), Professions , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!