Laboratory Technician, Phoenix, AZ
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Laboratory Technician, Phoenix, AZWe are seeking a Laboratory
Technician who will be responsible for operating and maintaining
various testing equipment. Our lab tests used oils, coolants, and
fuels for trucking fleets and industrial companies to tell them the
condition of the fluid and the machine it came out of. We provide
our customers with reports on their requested testing for each
sample with an average two-day turn-around time. To perform this
job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operation of oil analysis test equipment.
- Basic maintenance of equipment including calibration and
- Meet sample production requirements as determined by the
- Handles used oils, diesel fuels, solvents, and acids.
- Follow SOP s.
- Exercise laboratory safety practices.
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
- Ensure the accuracy, precision, and integrity of the results
generated by the laboratory through participation in proficiency
testing programs, audits of test procedures, quality meetings and
follow-up on questionable and out-of-control data.
- Conduct all testing procedures in compliance with the
divisional QA/QC policies and procedures as documented in the
division s Quality Assurance Manual QAM and associated Standard
Quality Procedures SQP
- Conduct all testing procedures in conformance with the ISO/IEC
17025 Testing Laboratory Standard, as applicable.
- Conduct all safety and hazardous waste management activities in
accordance with the-- divisional Health, Safety, and Environmental
HS E compliance policies and procedures, to include, but not
limited to, the division s Chemical Hygiene Plan CHP, Hazardous
Waste Management HWM Standard Safety Procedure SSP, Contingency
Plan.Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Basic Mathematical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer software.
- Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle
- May occasionally move some barrels, so must have the ability to
lift 50 pounds.
- High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a
- Ability to work overtime, evenings, and weekendFor Immediate
Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Email Alex at
Aleo431@KellyServices.com for More Info.Why Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Phoenix , Laboratory Technician, Phoenix, AZ, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!