Company: Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South Mountain
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South Mountain s seeking a Full
time Engineer to add to the team!Highgate is a leading real estate
investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as
an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in
major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San
Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America
footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance
through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and
development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a
proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke
lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and
resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The
company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that
efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive
outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team
consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management
leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups
and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New
York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com
The Engineer at Four Points by Sherton Phoenix South Mountain,,
Level 2 is responsible for insuring that the property is maintained
in the best possible condition at all times with the least amount
of inconvenience to guests and employees.
- Make repairs to hotel air conditioning system: change filters,
clean coils, replace motors.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment (i.e. boilers,
chillers, HVAC-Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning,
- Take required readings on equipment.
- Test cooling tower and record readings.
- Replace and program televisions as needed.
- Replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and
- Perform furniture repair.
- Replace and repair pumps.
- Perform plumbing repairs (i.e. clogged drains, copper pipe,
change washers, change handles, drain fittings, etc).
- Understand and be able to read blueprints and wiring
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Test, clean and repair swimming pools and spas.
- Paint designated areas.
- Repair and finish sheet rock.
- Repair all types of wall coverings.
- Repair and program hotel electronic lock system.
- Assist in supervising other engineering staff members.
- Assist in scheduling preventive maintenance tasks.
Keywords: Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South Mountain, Phoenix , Engineer 2, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!