Inside Sales I
Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for generating new sales opportunities via phone, email or other
electronic communication. Respond to customer order and quotation
requests received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail,
written, and faxed correspondence. Major Tasks, Responsibilities
and Key Accountabilities
- Prospects for new sales opportunities. Generates leads via
outbound calling and e-mail.
- Provides pricing and delivery information.
- Procures and maintains inventory. Monitors to ensure proper
- Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and
- Resolves customer service issues. Tracks open sales
- Maintains strong working relationships with vendors. Nature and
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details Preferred Qualifications
- Experience selling in an inside sales environment and/or
demonstrated success working with customers.
- Experience with inventory sales preferred.
- Degree preferred. PRID PRID161 Job Locations US-AZ-Phoenix
Posted Date 4 days ago (1/8/2021 3:12 PM) Job ID 2021-41006
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Phoenix , Inside Sales I, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!