Behavioral Health Technician - Night Shift
Company: Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Offering Hope, Health and Healing
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix is seeking caring and
compassionate people to join our team of devoted healthcare
Shifts: 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix is a 57-bed acute care
behavioral hospital that provides a safe, nurturing environment for
the treatment of complex mental health issues.
We offer innovative, customized treatment and care based on an
individual's needs and preferences. Our compassionate, expert
treatment is designed to help our patients move past their illness
and take back control of their life. Haven provides therapies that
address a wide range of mental health conditions and mood
Our expert, customized treatment strategies offer relief from the
debilitating symptoms of mental health conditions including
depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, PTSD, ADHD,
bipolar disorder, psychosis, and schizophrenia.
We are seeking talented Behavioral Health Techs to join our
As a Behavioral Health Technician you will provide direct patient
care to patients under the supervision of the Registered Nurse
while maintaining a safe and efficient working and treatment
environment. Your ability to collaborate effectively with
physicians and multidisciplinary team members to ensure safe,
quality patient care will be essential to success.
* A small family like environment where focus is on patient
* Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and
* The opportunity to make a difference in our patient's lives every
* Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides direct
patient care to patients as assigned.
* Carry out all aspects of patient care and other assignments as
directed by the Charge Nurse.
* Observe whether specialized services may be needed and
communicate to the Charge Nurse/RN.
* Perform ongoing observation of the patients and milieu to ensure
active treatment is provided and patients are participating.
* Respond appropriately and timely to patient requests.
* Report changes in patient's condition or behavior to the Charge
Nurse/RN, including agitation, high-risk behaviors, changes in
vital signs, and eating, sleeping, and toileting patterns
* Intervene appropriately with patients experiencing a behavioral
* Provide support and direct assistance to patients who are unable
to attend to their activities of daily living by assisting them
with meals, daily grooming, ambulation and toileting as needed.
* Report factors that may impede successful accomplishment of the
treatment plan to the Charge Nurse/RN.
* Provide patient educational information for identified learning
* Facilitate educational/activity groups as assigned or when
indicated using approved materials. Recommend alternative
activities based on patient functioning level and treatment
* Monitor vital signs such as heart rate and blood pressure
High School Diploma and 18 credit hours of post-high school
education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more
than four years before the date the individual begins providing
behavioral health services plus two years of full-time work
experience; Or four years of full-time behavioral work
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania complies with
applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania does not exclude
people or treat them differently because of race, color, national
origin, age, disability, or sex.
For More Information visit-
Keywords: Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Phoenix , Behavioral Health Technician - Night Shift, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!