Solar Electrician Helper
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Sunnova is a leader in residential solar, battery storage and
system protection services, with customers across the U.S. and its
territories. We are your source for clean, affordable, and reliable
energy, with a simple mission: to power energy independence so our
customers have the freedom to live life uninterrupted---.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, we work to
attract and retain only the best people who have the potential to
make us better than we are today. We are always looking for
talented and motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced,
continuous improvement environment and want to change the world of
Sunnova Energy Corporation is currently searching for a Solar
Electrician Helper for our Maintenance and Service group. Sunnova
owns and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems
across 20+ states and several U.S. territories. All monitoring and
inbound customer service calls are handled in-house. We utilize a
highly skilled team of technicians as well as third-party service
partners, to maintain and service our fleet. The Solar Apprentice's
primary responsibility is to labor assistance to support the
O&M activities by providing quick response to maintain the
performance of the solar systems, , provide excellent customer
service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally
performing solar systems.
- Assist Solar Electrician in performing maintenance and service
tasks for solar customers in assigned territories.
- Assist Solar Electrician in evaluating systems accurately for
maintenance, warranty, design and other purposes.
- Assist Solar Electrician in providing Tier 1 troubleshooting
for all performing solar systems.
- Developing knowledge of all roof types and the appropriate
flashings and mounts to use on those roofs, while working at
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
- 1 + years of labor experience in general construction.
- 1 + years of mechanical experience preferred.
- Formal electrical apprenticeship and or Vocational training
- 1 + years in the Solar Electric Industry preferred.
- Is comfortable working in many different environments.
- Must possess a current, valid Driver license.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be willing to travel for some projects; overnight travel
estimated at 10-15%
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; Oversized items,
assistance is provided.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk and drive for up to 8 hours at
- Work postures include: reaching, kneeling, pushing, pulling,
squatting, crawl, bending, twisting, climbing, and handling object
above/below the shoulders.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Projects a professional appearance.
- Very strong organizational and communication (both verbal and
- Able to work an adjusting schedule and respond to
LOCATION: YOUR HOME OFFICE IN CORONA OR WEST COVINA, CA
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be
contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a
post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if
required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the
information and qualifications provided during the selection
Keywords: Sunnova, Phoenix , Solar Electrician Helper, Professions , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!