Account Services Supervisor
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible
for supervision of employees with billing, cash processing and
collection responsibilities within the National Accounts
organization. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor has responsibility
for meeting performance targets and defines and adapts procedures
and processes to accomplish requirements. In addition, the Accounts
Receivable Supervisor is responsible for implementing performance
management metrics and managing the team to those performance
- Supervises a team of employees to ensure all billing, cash
application, collections are completed in a timely manner.
- Conducts on boarding and training for new employees and is
actively engaged in skill development and performance
- Serves as the point of escalation for complex and/or ongoing AR
risk and partners with internal stakeholders for resolution.
- Regularly reviews AR Aging statements and incites action on
balances due past terms, ensures all invoicing in completed timely
and all cash applications are applied by month end.
- Engages cross functional leadership in monthly meetings to
ensure awareness of continuing issues and assignment of action
- Responds to customer requests (internal and external) in a
prompt, professional and courteous manner. Exercises judgment in
resolving service billing or pricing problems not resolved by A/R
- Monitors daily staff performance through review of system
generated reports and manual logs.
- Encourages and assists staff in developing more efficient and
- Supports the field in resolving all cash related
- Monitors the Aldon queue/ Salesforce and ensures timely
disposition and resolution of tickets.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or Business
- Experience supervising clerical staff.
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience in an Accounts
Receivable or Billing role.
- High school diploma or GED.Republic Services is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Phoenix , Account Services Supervisor, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!