Experience Owner Lead- AML and Credit Card
Posted on: August 18, 2019
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking talented Experience Owner
Lead - AML for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Tampa, FL or
Phoenix, AZ facility. Responsible for creating and executing Member
experiences. Develops strategies, creates and manages the feature
roadmap, and executes the best possible Member-facing experiences
while balancing business needs. This is an individual contributor
role requiring effective coordination across multiple teams and
disciplines in the organization. Job Requirements * Uses
human-centered design to create beautiful experiences, bringing
together strategy and execution.
* Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that
serves Members' needs
* Leads and manages experience life cycle from conception to
release, iteration and maintenance, driving the right product
portfolio for the experience and prioritizing work in backlogs to
ensure products are delivering to experience expectations
* Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk
management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps
* Establishes and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
member insights, and Key Risk
* Indicators(KRIs); ensure correct data and instrumentation for the
experience and related sub-processes; uses data to improve
* Leads Agile management rhythms up and down the experience
taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and action
* Mentors other Experience Owners in delivering towards USAA's
* Leads projects with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for
experience intents and product targets Minimum Requirements *
Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
* 8 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance
or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy,
digital, process or user interface design OR Master's Degree and 6
or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or
financial services, product development, marketing, strategy,
digital, process or user interface design.
* Experience leveraging data to make business decisions.
* Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer
some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at
a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
Preferred * USAA Credit Card acquisition and servicing
* Experience working in Anti-Money Laundering preferably in first
line of defense.
* Excellent communication to convey vision and influence business
* Demonstrated ability to drive results through Agile to implement
requirements and drive human center designs.
* Advanced level of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and
PowerPoint. The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job. At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals. Relocation assistance is available for this
position. For Internal Candidates: Must complete 12 months in
current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must
have manager's approval prior to posting. Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 06/17/19 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, Phoenix , Experience Owner Lead- AML and Credit Card, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!