Loan Assistant II
Company: Crescent Bank and Trust
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Thursday, June 27, 2019 Crescent Bank is looking for a talented
administrative professional to fill an open position as a Loan
Assistant II. The primary function of this position is to review
Retail Installment Sales Contracts and supporting documentation for
completeness and compliance with state and federal laws. This
position provides clerical support through the loan origination
process working directly with credit officers, dealers, customers,
as well as other external sources to validate the accuracy of
income, employment, insurance, references and other terms of the
loan approval. Loan Assistant will be required to analyze all
documents received to ensure all guidelines outlined in policies
and procedures are met, as well as follow-up for missing and/or
incomplete documentation with the dealer and/or customer. Loan
Assistant is responsible for the entire funding process, from
receipt of the funding package until funded or returned to dealer.
Company Profile: Crescent Bank is a privately owned, state
chartered, FDIC insured commercial bank. We have been in business
for over 25 years and are located in over 20 states. While our
primary business is providing auto loans to those who have a hard
time securing a loan, we also provide a variety of personal and
business banking services throughout Louisiana. We strive for
employee advancement and growth. We offer a wide variety of
benefits. Unlike your average bankers, we actually have fun.
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Holiday, Bereavement, and Jury
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- AD&D and Multiple Life Insurances
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free No Fee Savings and Checking Accounts Essential Duties and
- Review Retail Installment Sales Contract and supporting
documents for completeness and compliance with state and federal
- Complete due diligence on outstanding verifications in
compliance with company policies, including but not limited to
verification of employment, income, and insurance.
- Use effective judgment to detect and avoid fraudulent activity
- Communicate, both verbally and written in a professional,
concise and positive manner and tone.
- Handle incoming customer service calls on a shared/rotating
internal phone system.
- Utilize time-management and multi-tasking skills to fund
contracts as quickly as possible.
- Ability to identify issues in a timely manner and work
independently with less reliance on others to perform basic job
- Proactively manage time, balance daily workflow and demonstrate
the ability to consistently follow up on pending pipeline.
- Meet quality and productivity standards in accordance with
Crescent Bank's confidentiality policies and organizational
- Performs additional duties as needed within the department
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and applications
including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled Other details
Keywords: Crescent Bank and Trust, Phoenix , Loan Assistant II, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!