Posted on: May 19, 2019
Since 1955 we have been Arizona's leading provider of engineering
services and comprehensive design for hospitality,
retail/commercial, multi-family/residential, and municipal sectors.
We have a staff of over 100 people, and all the necessary
capabilities to support our client's project needs and enhance
What You Will Be Doing
- Plans and implements engineering program, including defining the
project philosophy, activities, milestones, and staff requirements,
per client requirements.
- Teaches, mentors, coaches less senior staff.
- Writes proposals, estimates fees and attends client meetings.
- Delegates certain tasks to other staff members.
- As a professional engineer, signs/stamps engineering documents
- Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts
- Manages project budgets, accounts receivables (A/R), ULER
(unbilled labor and expense reports).
- Conducts business development activities and communicates with
the client in a highly professional manner (verbally and
- Identifies project staffing requirements and coordinates staffing
with supporting organization managers.
- Coordinates preparation and delivery of project deliverables,
design documents, and bid packages.
- Assigns and oversees project personnel to specific phases or
aspects of project such as technical studies, product design,
preparation of specifications and
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering
principles, company standards, client contract requirements, and
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments,
scheduling, and resolving engineering problems.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and
- Prepares interim and completion project reports.
- Prepare permit submittals and process with local agencies.
- Interfaces with clients to provide project status reports and
ensure client needs are met.
- Provides status and progress reports to client, project team, and
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Demonstrated leadership skills developed through corporate
leadership training and on the job experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex engineering
- A basic knowledge of CAD programs such as AutoCAD-- and Civil
- Average user competency in using Microsoft Office-- programs such
as Word-- and Excel--
- Ability to competently use advanced engineering software relevant
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Civil Designer with experience, please apply
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Phoenix , Civil Designer, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!